Sky x cuvry witch reader 2

Soon Bradon and sky had been told you were missing now, everyone was asking sky and Bradon what happened when you came to see them. Sky was now feeling like a whole jerk. He didn't mean the words he said to you he has been overwhelmed for the past few days, but he knew that didn't make up for him being mean towards you.

Bradon " what are you all doing here"

Bloom " we are here to help you find your friend"

Sky " we have to do this alone .... I have to find her I'm the reason she is gone"

Bloom " sky we know you care for her more then a friend but you need all your friends to help find her"

Sky " thanks girls"

Flora " we will help your bring her home because even we have to say sorry for what we have done toward her" soon all of them left red fountain to come find you, but you were being held hostage in cave by some warriors who thought you were evil.

Y/n " what I'm think sky and Bradon won't come save me no will" you are sitting in a cage wondering if anyone will co,e save you but you soon heard yelling and fighting, you soon looked up and saw sky come running into hue room.

Y/n " sky"

Sky " y/n I'm so happy to see you are okay"

Y/n " sky look out behind you" sky soon knocked out the guy who was about to attack him and soon ran over towards you. He soon destroyed the lock of the cage and helped you onto your feet the two of you juts looked at each other not saying a word.

Y/n " I'm sorry I shouldn't of ran away from home I should it stayed ...."

Sky " no I'm sorry I should of been kinder toward you and not take out my anger on you .... can you forgive me"

Y/n " yes and if you can forgive me for running away and causing so much trouble"

Sky " hey I will do anything for you and so will Bradon"

???? " sky is she okay" soon Bradon came running into the room and when he saw you a smile showed up on his face and he soon ran over to you and hugged you. You soon hugged him back and soon enough sky enjoyed into the hug the guys were helping to see you were okay and not hurt.

Sky " come one let's get out of here"

Y/n " deal" the winxs all said sorry for the way they treated you and even so did the guys you forgave everyone, because you knew they are all dear to you. Quickly you had become friends with the winxs and mostly Stella you told her all the embarrassing stories of Bradon, the girls had set up you and sky on a few dates and soon enough the two of you were officially dating.