Author Note

First of all, I don't know why Rivals became so very famous and well-read, everyday I receive notifications about new comments and votes to this story and I am so so so so very touched. I must've written this fiction 3-4 years ago and it's such an amazing feeling to see it being received so well. 

Really, truly, thank you so very much. 

On this note, I would actually like to shamelessly promote my other works lmao. I had taken a huge break from writing. I used to update regularly when I was in highschool but then college life happened. I am now pursuing my Masters program and I am really trying to get back to writing. 

I don't want to leave behind and forget the one thing I truly enjoy doing: creating stories. 

An ongoing Larry fanfiction of mine is called "Faking Gay" I have gotten myself regular on the updates in this time period. I still stumble cause of exams and dissertations but I am getting on a proper schedule. 

A new fanfiction of mine is a GOT7 Jinyoung fanfiction called "OBSESSED" It's boyxboy but I don't want to reveal the ship yet. The genre is thriller and suspense. It's dark. Something I've never really written before and I really had an idea in my head that I wanted to explore. 

Please do give it a read. 

You can check out my other works too and I hope you find them to your liking! 

And while I'm writing this: I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU CRY IN RIVALS. 

Love you loads! 

Thank you!

- Nikita x