Chapter 5

I woke up the next mornings and I'm still on the couch. I'm cuddling up right beside Ross.

He's still asleep... He looks so cute when he's sleeping. So instead of waking him up, I just lay there next to him. I get out my phone and unlock it and go in Twitter. I saw that Rocky posted a new picture of Ross and I on the couch sleeping. The comment says, "I think Ross has a crush! #RossR5 #cutecouple." It was a sweet picture.

A few minuets later, Ross wakes up. I try to stand up, Ross quickly grab me and pulls me back down on the couch next to him.

"Haha Ross, can I get up now?" I say yawning.

"No." He says in his sleepy morning voice.

I laugh and say, "Ross. Can you please let go of me?"

After a couple minuet of fighting, I got tired of talking. I just lay there with my head on Ross's chest.

"Oh look, Sleeping Beauty arose from her slumber. " Rocky says.

"I always get up early." I say lifting my head off from Ross's chest.

He looks at me confused and says, "I was talking about Ross!"

I was trying to hold back my laughter, but I couldn't. I look at Ross and his face is all red.

"Come on Ross and Natalia! We're going to go swimming in our pool in the backyard." Rocky say walking out of the rooms. I follow him upstairs and into my room.

"Good morning Rydel!" I say as I'm going to my dresser and pulling out my light blue and black bikini.

"Hey Natalia, cute bikini!" Rydel says smiling.

"Thanks Rydel!" I say walking out of our room and into the bathroom.

I put my bikini on and unlock the door and I go back into our room to put my clothes on my bed. She has a grey and pink bikini on.

"I really like your bikini a lot!" Rydel says, "But I'll look better with these!" She tosses me a pair of sunglasses.

"Thanks!" I say putting them on.

As we were walking down stairs, Rydel asks me, "Do you like Ross?"

My insides does a flip. This is the question I've been trying to avoid. I play with my necklace and look down at my feet. Then, I started to go down with Rydel right behind me.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, she pulls me into the kitchen. There's no one in the kitchen.

She says, "Natalia, your basically my little sister and I wouldn't tell anyone of you had a crush on Ross."

I sigh and say, "Okay yes, I do kinda like him. I mean I like everyone else like a brother and a sister but he's different. And I like that he's different.

"Awe... Natalia!!! You don't even know how sweet that sounds." She says smiling really big.

We both walk out together and into the backyard and I see Rocky flips off the diving board. Ryland accidentally does a belly flop and comes up above the water and screams. We all start laughing. Ross is standing outside of the pool talking to Ratliff. "When did he get here?"

I sit on a deck chair beside Rydel and watch as Rocky and Riker tabletop Ross into the water. When Ross comes back up above the water, he says, "Thx guys... Now my hairs going to turn green!" They chuckle and notice Rydel and I sitting over on the deck chairs.

"Run!!!" Rydel says taking off running.

We run away from Rocky and Riker, but Rocky eventually catches me.

"Help." I scream as Rocky walks back over to the pool with me.

Rocky stops at the edge of the pool and says to me, "Too bad!" And throws me into the pool.

I hold my breath as I go under the water. I blow air bubbles out of my nose all the way to the top of the pool. I spit some water out of my mouth and say sarcastically, "Thx Rocky... Now my hair is going to turn green also!"

"No problem, Natalia!" He says not getting my sarcasm.

I watch Riker, Ryland, Rydel and Ross jump off the diving board.

I was floating on one of those floaty chairs relaxing in the sun., when I felt myself getting flipped out of the chair. When i swam back up, I saw a green haired boy laughing.

"Ross!!!" I say in an annoyed tone.

He swims over to me and says, "I'm sorry, Natalia!" And then hugs me.

The gesture surprise me and I stop moving my feet. Luckily, Ross is touching the ground and is keep me afloat.

We both swam to the edge of the pool and I sit partly out of the water to where my feet are dangling of the edge of the pool. I'm going to watch Ross jump off the diving board.

"Okay guys, I'm going to try a new trick!!!" Ross says to all of us.

I watch as Ross runs and jumps off. He flips in the air about three times and lands in the water. When he doesn't come up, I start to worry.

Riker dives back in the pool to look for Ross. I go help and try to swim, but I get dizzy. I black out in the water. The next thing I know is there was strong arms around me. Then I fade into unconsciousness.