Chapter 31

Ross's POV:

We walk in the door of our house and I sprit upstairs to Ryland's and my room. I slam the door and plop on my bed. I'M BROKEN! Seriously broken... This is the worst birthday of my life!!! I lay there bawling my eyes out for a while until I hear someone come in. I turn around, hoping that maybe, by some miracle it would be Natalia standing there.

"Hi baby." Mom says rubbing my back.

I start crying harder and mom pulls me into her shoulder.

"I loved her mom!" I say sobbing into her shoulder.

She rubs my back and circles and says, "I know baby."

I kept crying into her shoulder for a while.

"I'll make something special for your birthday dinner. Rydell is helping me with the cake. I'll be back later." Mom says walking out of the room.

I lay there for a while thinking all of the times we had fun together. Her hazel eyes, her right cheek dimple, her smile, her laugh, and her hair... She was perfect and now she's gone! I did it again. Get another girl get away I stand up and go to the bathroom I wash my face to try to get rid of the tear streaks on my cheeks I walk in the Riddell's room Thales bed is still messed up from where she was sleeping. I sit on her bed and I lay down exactly the way she did. It put my head under pillow and take out a journal. It had stretches down on the front. I see a sticky note on the front and it reads:

Dear whoever finds this,
I'm probably gone by the time you find this. Please make sure this finds its way to Ross. It's a diary of since the day I met Ross. It would mean a lot to me.
-Natalia

I smile and I run my hand against her perfect writing. I open it as I read the entries.

July 23, 2013:
Diary!!! OMG you're never going to guess whos family adopted me. ROSS LYNCH'S FAMILY!!! 4/5 OF R5S PARENTS ADOPTED ME! I'm over the moon already!!! Ross have me in the car and I literally almost fainted... Haha I really like him.
-Natalia

I smile as I remember my point of view that day. Ever since I laid eyes on her I instantly fell in love. It was weird. I sighed and read the rest. The one she wrote when we broke up broke my heart more than ever.

October 3, 2013:
Ross and I broke up.I'm sososo sorry!!! I messed up bad. I got jealous when he was texting another girl. I messed up terribly. I miss him. I wish I could just go and talk to him. I really miss him, but I don't want to make things worse. I'm sorry if my tears are soaking the pages.
-Natalia

I read the rest of them and there's a song she wrote. It was a really good song if we tweaked the songs some, it would be great as a new song. I took the journal with me I walk down to the practice room and no one's there. Perfect! I set up my guitar and strum the guitar. I play the song and tweak it. Riker comes down and says, This is a great song."

"Thx. Natalia wrote it." I say.

He helps and tweak it until we have an amazing. Riker and I had up stairs for dinner. We eat dinner and they sing happy birthday to me. When they tell me to make a wish, I wish for me to see Natalia again. Hopefully, it will eventually come true...