Darkness: Omen

Day 9- 1st april 2027

When school was over, I met Lucy and we went outside.

What did you find Lucy? I asked her.

I found nothing. She said somehow disappointed.

So that means James really was at a school in England. I concluded.

No. I did not find him in a register of a school or something similar. Now he is getting even more mysterious. Because instead, I found his name somewhere else. She explained.

Where did you find him? I asked her.

Under the victims of the tornado. Your beloved James probably died many years ago. She said.

If you are right, then who is the person that is at my school now? I asked her.

It is probably an imposter and we do not know what he wants. But during my researches I found something else. Many unsolved murder cases in Sweden. The victims were eaten and a guy who calls himself the Black Raven has probably killed them. He wears a black cape and the mask of a raven, at least according to the victims. Lucy explained.

Does this have something to do with the current murder case? I asked Lucy.

I do not know but it might be. But it happened oversea. And I ask myself if that really has something to do with this murder case, how did the culprit come from Sweden to America. To do that he has to fly and that Sweden's authorities would notice. To get here, he would need wings. And that is very improbable. But Sherlock Holmes said that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains however improbable it is, must be the truth. At least according to you, who always says that. But that humans get wings is nearly impossible. I will go now. I am planning to confront him the day after tomorrow.

When I wanted to enter my home, I felt observed. After turning around, I saw Leo. You fucking scared me Leo! What is that supposed to be?! Have you met Lucy today? Leo asked me. Yes, I met her after school. We just talked about this and that. Okay I will ask Lucy tomorrow. Leo said and vanished in the darkness. After Leo another person appeared behind me. It was James. James what are you doing here? We wanted to meet tomorrow! You scared me! I shouted, but he just stayed calm. Do not get involved with Lucy or Leo. It will get you killed. You have to be very careful. Or else you will get dragged into something that will cost you your life. What do you mean? I mean that the thing Lucy does will get her into great trouble.
Now the feeling of being observed had gone and I went into my house. I said good night to Mia and wanted to go to bed. But suddenly, the boy with the mask of the raven appeared at my window. Have you talked to Lucy today? The boy asked me. N-No and besides, why should I tell you with whom I met up after school. That is my business. I said to him, but he just said that I would regret it if I lied to him. After that, I went to bed.

Day 10- 30 march 2027

I met James at school. He was nice and friendly as usual. At the break, Lucy joined us. Suddenly, a person appeared from behind. It was Leo. He grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. "Were you with Alice yesterday?" he wrote and showed it to. Lucy. "Y-yes" she stammered, pretty surprised and very concerned. "And what did you tell her? Please tell me. I do not like talking to people, so I do not want to repeat my question." He wrote her a second question, which made her feel even more uncomfortable. "I just told her that I was confused about James sudden appearance." Lucy said. "Okay." Leo wrote and sat down. "Let us also sit down. I will go to my seat now." Lucy said and sat down.

When we had the lunch break, Leo was sitting all alone at his table. I pitied him somehow, so I sat down next to him. He had eaten nothing. "You have to eat something, or you will die. Here. I give you a bit of my food" I said and gave him a bit of my bread. He sniffed at it and ate it. "I would be very happy if we could meet tomorrow." He flustered and I agreed with it.