Stiles shrugged. "It was a little dry. You could've said something like, "Target has been neutralized. The crow flies at midnight." That's always cool."

"Hmm," Argent hummed.

Argent frowned at him. "Stiles, you need to focus. Type this. 'Visual confirmation isn't possible. Police coming to claim body in forty minutes.' Tell him number two on the list is dead. I killed him. And if the wire transfer isn't completed in forty minutes..."

In a hospital room, Stiles, Kira, Liam and I were staring at the computer monitors. The cameras were focused on numerous areas in the hospital. The camera on the roof went out and Liam pointed to it. "Is it supposed to do that?"

Stiles shook his head. "No. No, it's not."

Kira frowned. "Where is that?"

"Someone should check the roof," I told them.

Kira nodded. "I'll go."

Stiles shook his head and stopped her. "Whoa, whoa. This might not just be a malfunction."

She gave him a smile and held up her katana. "That's why I'm bringing this."

"I'm coming with you," Liam said, jumping up.

Stiles nodded. "Okay. And you're both coming right back. Immediately." He turned back to me and sighed. "Kids."

I rolled my eyes. "Liam's your kid. Not mine.

I glanced at the computer screen and pulled away. "Stiles, look."

Stiles and I ran up to Argent and he said, "The power's out in the whole building. I lost all the cameras."

"Stay with Scott. Text me if you hear anything," Argent told us.

Back in the morgue, Stiles and I heard noises and I glanced at him. "Call Argent. Something isn't right."

He nodded and dialed Argent's number. "Come on, come on. Answer the phone, Argent. Come on, Argent, answer the phone. Why are you not answering the phone?"

Argent came flying into the room and landed on the floor. "I was right. Stiles, Eliana, get out of here."

Kate entered the morgue and said, "Get out of the way, Stiles, Eliana. I'm taking the body."

I flicked my claws as Stiles asked, "Why? Visual confirmation?"

Kate smiled at him. "Don't worry, handsome. I'm not the Benefactor. Sweetheart, put them away."

I scoffed. "Not a chance."

Argent frowned at his sister. "Then what do you want with the body?"

"I wish I could tell you," Kate replied.

She took the gun from her brother and he pulled out another and expertly put it under her chin. "I always forget you carry two."

Since I didn't trust Kate, I pushed Stiles behind me while keeping my claws out. "Back off!" Argent cried.

Kate smirked. "You sure you can pull the trigger fast enough?"

Argent shook his head. "I don't want to."

"You're not going to kill me."

"He won't, but I will," I said, glaring at her.

Argent subtly shook his head at me as he said to Kate, "I'm not going to let you take his body."

Stiles started backing up and said, "Okay, well, obviously, you guys have a lot to talk about, so, maybe I saw some coffee, a vending machine outside."

"Listen to me, Kate," Argent said. "We have a plan."

Kate frowned. "If killing Scott was part of it, you're worse than me."

Stiles glanced between them. "He's telling the truth. We're trying to get to the Benefactor."

I narrowed my eyes at Kate. "You're on that list too. And those who are hunting us down would pay a pretty price for your head."

Kate glared at me. "That's why I'm here."

"Then back off and let us do what we planned," Argent said. "Take the Berserkers and go. Kate, please. We have a plan."

She left and shortly after, Scott woke with a loud yell. He looked around and Kira ran in and kissed him.

"What happened?" Scott wondered. "Did it work?"

We shook our heads and Liam came in with a worried look on his face. Kira frowned. "What?"

Liam looked at Kira. "It's your mother... She's hurt."

I glanced at Kira. "Don't ask how I know, but your mom will be okay."