Prologue

Unknown's POV

"You underestimate me."

I chuckled as I saw him boast about how simply he could complete this task.

He didn't know...

I peeked through the small creak, smirking in amusement as he knelt down, cradling her cold body, whispering sweet nothings in things into the corpse's ear.

"Why would I care for those humans? Of course, I will come back. This society will be nothing without me."

After closing the door quietly so that there would be no creaking noises, I casually waltzed down the steps into the living room.

"I will never understand humans. Tricking and deceiving themselves into thinking they own the world."

Pleasure and satisfaction was radiating off me when I recalled his tears rolling down onto the stained wedding dress in the dim, flashing light of the dark room.

Dropping the bloody knife, I glanced at my masterpiece on the wallpaper.

"I'll be back before you can learn how to spell avocado."

Fresh red liquid dripping down the old walls, read:

'YOUR TURN.'

I pulled off my gloves and threw them in the laundry.

Once again, I stopped for a moment to hear that he was still whimpering. I bit my cheeks to stop myself from laughing at his pathetic behavior over some...
Human...

I muttered the opening password and took a final glance at my glorious work before steeping through the portal.

"When do I leave?"

Let's see exactly how powerful this Alex Storn is.