34. The Fallen Flower

Start from the beginning

"Wow! You are getting real comfortable," Jungkook snickered and I lightly punched his stomach.

"I want to sleep. So, good night," I mumbled and fell into a deep slumber.

"Good night, Tae."

*******

Somewhere somewhere~

"Oh my heavenly stars! This is really annoying," a man with raven hair groaned in frustration as he ran a hand through his hair, "When will they confess?"

"Confess what?" a woman with white plated hair walked into the room. Her beautiful silky white dress swept the floor at every step she took. Even though the years pass by, she never aged and always looked as young as a girl in her twenties. And it was the same with the raven-haired man who had buried his face in his hands.

"Confess their love," he mumbled and she tilted her head in confusion. She had no clue who he was talking about and gracefully walked towards him.

"Who?" she asked hoping he would give her a clear answer.

"Them." That was all he said. She took a deep breath and exhaled out to calm herself. She smiled and suddenly, whacked his head with a huge hammer that had appeared out of nowhere.

"When I ask 'who', you don't say 'them', you useless creature," she barked at him and he held his hands in front of him, surrendering to her demonic aura.

"Sorry for that," he apologized and the hammer disappeared, "I was talking about that hickey boy and your crush."

"My crush?" she questioned him and he nodded, "Wait, is it that brownie boy?"

"Uhmm...yeah?" he shrugged at her and she squealed with joy as she remembered the beautiful face.

"He is so handsome! My beautiful prince charming, Jungkook will one day save me from this horrible prison and take me away with him," she began to swoon as she dreamt of their encounter. The man just face-palmed himself and sighed. Did she really call this place a prison?

"Wait, you were talking about him and his boyfriend, right?" she asked him and he nodded, "What about them?"

"Apparently, they kissed under a—"

"THEY KISSED!? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!" she yelled at him and began to throw infinite number of hammers and even sharp knives at him as he painfully dodged them all. 

"I...am...sorry!" he cried out as one of the hammers hit his stomach. He fell down and clutched his stomach while the lady crossed her arms in front of her chest and scowled at him.

"Next time when they kiss, call me," she said and he nodded, "But that is pretty creepy. Why were you watching them kiss?"

"I wasn't. I was just looking around the place when I saw them both near the tree," he said and she nodded. Deep inside, she didn't believe a single thing he said.

"So did they finally marry?" she asked and the man sighed, irritated by the fact he had already talked about it in the starting.

"No, they didn't. They are still going round and round the bush. And seeing that, it is pretty frustrating. Even my black hair is turning gray," he said and pointed at a black strand of hair which was slowly turning gray, "They make me so stressed."

"I can't believe you are stressing out because of that," she said and sat down beside him, "If they do end up going in separate paths, I am going to become a human and take away my prince."