yandere! mully

it was a long day at the office and (name) was about to leave when mully knocked on her door. "mullen? its so late why are you still here?" she asked, looking around the supposedly empty office. "i was about to leave when i saw your lights were still on." he said with a seemingly forced smile. "o-oh." (name) was unsure what to say. she recently just transferred over as a producer for click management and since the first time she met mully, he has seemingly been weirdly appearing at places that she was. "well i guess i'll get going... my boyfriend's waiting for me downstairs." she awkwardly said and hurriedly left.

"b-boyfriend? that cunt better prepare to die." mully's fists balled up. as he rushed downstairs to his car. slowly, he tried to tail (name) and her boyfriend's vehicle as he saw them pull up in a McDonald's parking lot. a male walked out from the vehicle and headed towards the bathroom, and mully had spotted (name) still in the car. his grip around his steering wheel has gotten so tight his knuckles turned white. "i'll get you one day, (name). that cunt's out of the picture." he mumbled to himself, before driving away.

-

"bye babe see you later!" a male said as he kissed (name) on the forehead as she got off the vehicle. "bye!" she waved back. she made her way to the lift lobby, her favourite cup of latte in her hand. she got into the lift and as the doors were about to close, mully walked in. "hey (name)." he said, glancing over at her. "h-hey." she couldn't help shake the feeling that there was something wrong with him.

-

"(name), could you check up on mullen? check if he needs any help with the content?" the manager requested. (name) sighed as the nodded and dragged her way to his office. "of all the staff, me to check up on him?" she mumbled to herself. she knocked twice on the door that had a blue neon sign that wrote 'mully' next to it. "come in!" mully said with his thick Australian accent, which sent shivers down her spine. something about his presence made her feel somehow... uncomfortable? shaking the thoughts away, she pushed the door in and was greeted by mully shoving something under his desk.

"i was sent to check if you're alright?" (name) hesitantly asked, but recieved no reply. he just stared blankly at her. "well then i'll assume-"

"who is he?" mully blurted out, cutting off (name) mid sentance. seeing the confusion on her face, mully chuckled. "your boyfriend." he said, mockingly emphasising on the 'boyfriend'. "i'm pretty sure that is not of your concern?" (name) was clearly werided out, making her way to the door. "just maybe, (name), dont miss him too much." mullen smirked, before turning back to his computer. (name) rushed out, very uncomfortable with the exchange that just occured but she decided to not think much of it.

-

after another long day at work, (name) was the last to leave the office again. but this time, she made sure that mully had left before she did. she made her wait downstairs and dailed for her boyfriend. it was weird he didn't call her today. suddenly, he stomach dropped. "just maybe, (name), dont miss him too much" rung in her mind. 'did he... do something?' she wondered. as expected, her boyfriend did not pick up so she dialled for mully next. almost immediately, he picked up, but didn't say anything. "what have you done, you bastard?" (name) asked, disappointment and fear apparent in her voice.

"no big deal, (name). i just did what i had to," he paused chuckling a little, "for us."

flagging for a taxi, (name) rushed home to her shared apartment with her boyfriend. "babe? you home?" she yelled the moment she arrived. she got no reply. "c'mon babe!" she called again, but got the same outcome. she fished for her phone in her bag and dialed for her boyfriend. "w-what..." (name) squinted as she made her way towards the bedroom where she heard her boyfriend's phone ringing. "took you long enough, huh?" there mully was, sitting on the bed, her boyfriend's phone being tossed around. but (name)'s eyes widen when she spotted her boyfriend passed out in the bathroom floor, multiple cuts on him. "maybe a little lemon juice might keep him fresh?" mully laughed as he picked up a cup and made his way towards the bathroom. he tipped the glass and the juice started spilling onto the scarred man below him. the once unconscious male now awake, groaning in agony as (name) froze. the sight of blood made her sick to her stomach. as much as she wanted to save her boyfriend she was paralysed with fear. "MULLY STOP." she ran up to him attempting to shove him away, only for him to grab onto her wrist. "you smell great today, (name)." mully smiled as the thre the glass onto the floor, shattering it. (name) flinched as she felt bits of the glass come in contact with her calf.

as mully was still holding her hostage by her wrists, any attempt to escape was practically begging for death penalty.  "now that he's gone... i don't have a choice huh." (name) turned to mully, her eyes empty of emotions. "i know you loved me all this time (name), i helped you out your toxic relationship! shouldnt you be thanking me instead of being so not excited?" he insensitively beamed.