(Suddenly they see a kangaskhan)

(Y/N): oh look it's a kangaskhan! It's so cool!

(Squirtle rushes off ahead of (Y/N) towards the kangaskhan which we see is eating and squirtle begins eating with it as it shares food between itself, it's baby and squirtle until squirtle finishes and then begins demanding for more which kangaskhan refuses which leads to squirtle having a temper tantrum and using water gun on it angering it as it hits a mega punch on the ground in front of squirtle causing squirtle to fly backwards and hit be ground with swirly eyes where a stampeding herd of tauros are as it sees them and begins to be scared for its life)

(Y/N): oh no squirtle!

((Y/N) jumps in front to cover squirtle and throws him to the side and taking all the damage as his bag is sent flying off and lands in front of kangaskhan who notices the one remaining egg and takes it and puts it in her pouch with the baby kangaskhan and begins to walk away. Meanwhile squirtle looks up and sees (Y/N) protected it and being pelted head on by the tauros as they charge by. Eventually the herd of about 25 tauros ended and went as squirtle runs up to (Y/N) and checks on him and shaking him but he's not moving so squirtle tries a water gun in which succeeds in waking him up)

(Y/N): (jolts up) I'm up! Oh hey squirtle are you okay I bet that was a scary experience. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped straight in here huh. (Giggles)

(Squirtle just hugs (Y/N) and begun balling it's eyes out as (Y/N) hugs it back and rubs it's back)

(Y/N): there, there it's okay. I'm here for you.

((Y/N) gets up with squirtle in his arms as be walks over to his bag and picks it and he realises the eggs have gone missing)

(Y/N): OH NO!! THE EGG IS GONE!!!

(Squirtle freaks out)

(Y/N): it's okay squirtle it just means we've got to find it and fast then we'll get back to finding tropius too. I think kangaskhan took it considering that's where the bag landed and there's no kangaskhan or egg in sight.

(They rush off to find kangaskhan but on top of a tree nearby we see three bananas looking things in it and an eye that was watching (Y/N) before it disappears and we hear something flying off)

(Back with (Y/N)

(Y/N): kangaskhan has to be around here somewhere.

(They look around as squirtle spots kangaskhan and shows (Y/N and they see the egg in it's pouch

(Y/N): good eye squirtle. Kangaskhan, hey have can I have my egg back?

(Kangaskhan turns to look at him and shakes it's head no)

(Y/N): why?

(Kangaskhan then begins rocking it back and forth in a motherly way)

(Y/N): oh you want to look after it but so do I. Hey how about we work together!

(Kangaskhan thinks about it before reluctantly agreeing)

(Y/N): thank you. By the way have you seen a tropius flying about anywhere? Tropius also hatched from one of my eggs but flew off and I'm looking for tropius since it's only just hatched so who knows what kind of danger it might be in.

(Kangaskhan shakes its head indicating it hasn't seen tropius)

(Y/N): alright. So tropius is still missing that isn't good. But first we'll look after this egg as a team

(We cut to scenes of kangaskhan and (Y/N) along with squirtle and his other Pokémon looking after and taking care of the egg with kangaskhan and the baby beside them also taking part)