Chapter 1

Just an hour long plane trip and they were in Goa. It was a great start, all the girls were in great spirit. The time was 10:30 in the morning and the girls were helping the cab driver with directions.

The place was located very close to the beach. It was a huge plus point on top of the free stay. Icing on the cake! But the house was deep into the woods, surrounded by tall coconut trees. The houses were few and far between. The road leading to the house was very narrow as the house finally arrived.

It was a decently large two storied bungalow. "Well at least the pictures weren't fake" Violet said. "If this is a scam, Sasha, it's all on you" Sam was growing sceptical about the free house. "Relax Sam, we'll find another hotel if it is. Besides if it is legit, it's the deal of a lifetime, all things considered. " Sasha replied.

They all gathered their bags and paraded forward. The house was not too big, not too small, just the right amount. Sasha knocked on the door. Out came a man, in his late 40's. He had white hair and a white mustache. He was way taller than the girls, almost had a foot over them. "Welcome" he said opening the door letting the girls in, although there were no expressions on the man's face.

The living room was big and had three sided couch with television on one side. Watching the television was his wife, also in her mid 40s, not as tall as her husband but definitely taller than all the girls. She turned it off and looked at the girls, staring them up and down.

Sam had a weird feeling as she stared down all of them. "Your check in time was 10am. You girls are late" she said in a mild yet stern manner. Violet thought that the question was out of place, after all it's not like they were late for school. Yet she put on an innocent fake smile and answered, "Yeah, we just did some shopping at the airport." The old couple exchanged looks and so did all the girls. The couple seconds silence was broken by the man. "I am Daniel Fernandez and this is my wife Maria Fernandez. Do you realize you have broken a rule" he asked sternly standing besides his wife.

The girls were obviously confused. "What rules??" asked Sophie. The man kept looking at the girls as if they just robbed him. "Did you not read the rules I mailed you??". Sasha had just realized that she had indeed got a mail from the owner but just dismissed it as a brocher for the place. She immediately had that guilty look on that face. "I did, I just forgot to read it" she admitted.

The man was visibly flustered. He instructed the girls to sit. "You girls obviously haven't read the rules and just jumped on the opportunity for a free vacation. Well that's not my problem. It's time to deliver your first punishment.

The girls were visibly panicking. They all shot a look at Sasha. The man was walking towards a wooden cabinet. After opening it, all the girls stopped and watched in fear. In the cabinet were whips, canes, paddles, belts. That's when the wife intervened, "Honey i think we should let this one pass. It looks like they are in for a long holiday anyway " she looked at the girls and gave an evil grin.

The man reluctantly stopped, he closed the cabinet door again

The man reluctantly stopped, he closed the cabinet door again. "Alright, let's show you'll your rooms" he said.