CHAPTER SIXTY SIX: Something To Live For

Magsimula sa umpisa

If you...what..?

A bright flash of lightning lit the cottage completely for all but a moment, and I saw the pain in his eyes. The complete and utter despair.
"I never thought I could feel that way about anyone again, in any sense, but then you came along! I have things to die for! I can't cope with having something to live for..!"

As I panted from my sobs, and he from his outburst, thunder clashed all around us, the silence heavy in its wake. Levi's hand still held me by the hair, the pain of it fading to a dull ache, one I could bear. What I couldn't handle, however, was the overwhelming urge that washed over me.

As I couldn't move, I reached my hands out, cupping his cheeks before dragging him to me, connecting our lips more roughly than the usual me would have liked. The flinch ran through him like the shockwave of an explosion, and I felt the hitch of his throat, but I didn't pull back.

I knew the alcohol I had ingested had had a hand in my actions, but that wasn't all of it. I cared for Levi, more than I should have. If it was that type of love or not, perhaps I would one day decide, but in that moment, I just wanted to be close to him. To feel both safe and vulnerable alongside him.

Levi was the one to cease first, but he didn't move away, his lips grazing cautiously against mine. I could feel the beat of his heart against my own chest, and it was faster than mine was, easily.
"Did you...even hear a word I just said..?" He muttered, his bitter tone a complete contradiction to his expression, which seemed a mix of distraught and something I couldn't quite pin. "You stupid fucking woman..."

His hand in my hair relaxed, though it remained, tangling through damp strands as he pulled me back in. Yet another contradictory move. It was far different to the kisses, both innocent and otherwise, I had ever experienced. Levi was almost ravenous as he held me close, tongue subduing mine as it joined the mix.

The man swallowed my gasp as he rocked me backwards, half of my exposed skin on the blanket, the other falling victim to the sharp cold of damp wooden floorboards. As I pathetically squeaked with each lash of attention, Levi remained quiet, though his breath was heavy.

Finally untangling his hand, he moved one to my hips as he leaned closer into me, on top of me, the other arm bending beside my head to brace himself on the floor. Somewhere along the line, he had moved my legs to either side of him, which I hadn't noticed, so when I felt that first heavy grind of his sex against mine, I likely sounded like a pathetic, startled animal.

"Le...vi..!" I called his name between broken kisses, each one harder and more passionate than the last, and he grunted, pausing as his throbbing, hardened crotch pressed firmly against me.
"Any complaints..?" He asked, not moving a single muscle under his control until I shook my head once, instantly resuming his lewd affections.

I had done this kind of thing with Eld before, so why did I feel so clueless? Why was it so different? My late fiance had been so tender and gentle, whilst Levi was so...domineering, and almost violent. Still, every one of his actions was overflowing with sincere emotion and truth.

When his hand first cupped my breast, squeezing tight, I almost pushed him away, but his forceful kneading quickly had me pressing up into him, wordlessly begging for more. No matter how loud or fierce the storm raged outside, I could barely hear anything apart from whatever came from the captain.

Is this okay..? Can this really happen...without losing him later on..?

"Lift your hips." It was an order, I knew that in an instant, but for once in my life I followed without a second thought. Once doing so, Levi nearly bent me in two, the stiffened bulge of his cock rubbing perfectly against a dangerous part of my anatomy. "That's my good girl..."

Shuddering by the silken timbre of his voice, I instinctively arched my back, recieving a harsh exhalation in return instead of a vocalisation. When my body dropped back to the floor, I took the momentary break between the connection of our lower bodies to slip my hand inbetween, palm almost burning as it pressed against his covered erection.

The beginnings of a stifled moan cracked through Levi's throat, but he shielded his ego with a vicious kiss, the vibration of the tail end travelling down my throat. He copied me with his hands, though it was becoming increasingly obvious that he was more daring than I.

Fingertips slipping past the barrier of my waistband, my excess of slick didn't seem to shock him in the slightest as he began to assault the area between my open legs. My bloodstream seemed to contain more flames than the fireplace beside us as he kissed and touched me, not once hesitating or lacking in passion.

Maybe coming out here wasn't a mistake after all..?

Mouth agape, my head tilted back, but he followed, not allowing me to escape his barrage of fiery kisses. Feeling the heat of his cock against my hand had my mind reeling, and I allowed him to take complete control. Control suited him.

"Look at what you've done to me..." He panted, a string of saliva connecting us as he pulled back. "This is dangerous..." Still, he didn't hesitate in pressing his fingers inside of me, curling them into just the right angle to make me whine out his name. I wanted more of him, more of someone, and I began to mentally blank as the knot in my pelvis began to tighten.

As he worked on my pleasure, my hand dragged from his member to join my other on his back, nails scraping hard against his bare skin, hot to the touch.
"L..Le..Levi...please..!" I cried out, body seeming to move with each curl of his fingers. "...P..please...Sir..!"

All movement halted immediately, and Levi pulled back a little, wide-eyed and staring into my glazed eyes with something foreign hidden behind them.

"Sir..?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***Ayeeeeeee

Next Time: Sweat***