Chapter Two: A Vacation?

"Still no confirmation- Piston Cup officials are keeping themselves quiet- No word yet about the status-"

The next morning in Radiator Springs. Braedey was down in Mack's trailer, currently searching the news channels to see if there's any news about what's going on around the Piston Cup. So far, all the talk around is that the racing season has been suspended until a thorough investigation has been declared.

Braedey sighed, turning off the TV, and he rolled out of the trailer. He now has a different paintjob since the season hasn't continued. He's in a coat of glittery cobalt blue paint, with white ovals with a golden yellow outline around them, the shape of the oval similar to a 1959 Corvette's, and inside the white oval was a little golden lightning bolt. He also has the number 95 on his doors and roof surrounded by a white circle, with the Rusteze logos and some stickers, his rear bumper now lacking any logos. He still has his Lightyear tyres on.

"No luck?" McQueen asked, rolling up to Braedey

"They're saying a more thorough investigation is to be taking place, and the season is suspended until further notice." Braedey informed to them. "It's all bad news."

"Definitely sounds like it." McQueen agreed. "Do you know where Turbo and Cruz have gone?"

"They went over to Willy's Butte with Annalise to go do some runs around." Braedey replied to McQueen. "They're all feeling unsure about what to do now with the racing season the way it is now."

"I know how they feel." Braedey sighed. "There has to be something we can do." He tapped his front left wheel as if he's trying to think of something.

"Hey, boys." Flo rolled up to them. Flo is a beautiful 1957 GM Motorama Show Car. She has light green eyes, painted in light green with cream stripes on her sides, and she has long fins on her rear. Her license plate reads 'SHO GIRL'. "You both alright?"

"Just a little bummed out that the Piston Cup is on hold." Braedey replied with a sigh. "I mean, last time this happened-" He stopped, his eyes widening as an idea came to mind. "Wait..."

"You got something, Braedey?" McQueen asked.

Braedey showed a smile. "When the World Grand Prix thing happened, I missed out on a number of races in the V8 Supercars championship. So, I went to Propwash Junction for a vacation with Mary." He said to McQueen.

"And you met Dusty Crophopper there, who's now a champion air-racer." McQueen added on.

"Maybe we should have a vacation at somewhere nice?" Braedey now suggested.

"That's a good idea." Mary rolled up to them. "I mean, it be nice to get out of town and go somewhere nice."

Mary Berlinetta is a 2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, with a lovely set of brown eyes, in a lovely shade of deep blue. The sharp lines seem to speak out she is about speed and agility, but also being a cruiser. The sloping lines on the rear look so well with the rest of the body, and she has the Ferrari logo on the front, and just nearby her wing mirrors. She looks rather alluring.