❄︎𝔱𝔢𝔫❄︎

Start from the beginning

He was about to put me down, but I clung to him more, my claws digging into his arms. He winced.

I released my grip a little. "Sorry."I mumbled. "It's okay."He said as he sat at the table with me in his arms.

Dad, Tom, Cedric, and Narcissa walked into the kitchen bidding us a 'good morning'.

Me not being in a good mood huffed grumbling under my breath. Everyone stared at me with amusement as we all ate.

Me eating a chorizo burrito with blueberry eggos. I was just glad Draco made me eat just a little bit.

I didn't know if I could eat any more after 15 minutes.

I do understand that I'm eating for three, plus me, but it's hard when I've been sick through this whole pregnancy.

Charlie would have come over, but he's at school right now. At least this is his last year of High School.

And I'm also glad it was my last year at Hogwarts. Probably not going to get through it because of the war we had planned. I push my plate back.

"Harry, are you sure you don't want to eat anymore?"Dad questioned in concern. I glared at my plate as if it was Trisha Paytas.

"I guess that's his answer."Cedric said with amusement in his voice.

"I'm going to go up to my room to get ready to go."I grumbled getting out of Lucius's arms and waddled up the stairs. Sheesh.

My back and ankles hurt. Maybe Draco would let me cling onto his back. Yup, I'mma ask him. I walked into my room to see Nova awake.

He looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew what he wanted.

"Nova, you're getting too old to be breastfed. I can't have you on them like that anymore."I explained gathering clothes to wear.

An oversized purple and white sweater and ripped black skinny jeans with my black converse.

Honestly, I feel like Justin Bieber with this whole fit. He mewled in pity. I sighed placing the items on my bed.

"Fine. But this is the last time. You have food already waiting for you."I said as pulled my pajama shirt off and picked him up as I sat on my bed in a crisscross position.

He latched onto my right nipple minding his teeth knowing how sensitive I am now since being pregnant.

I pulled out my phone scrolling through Instagram. Of course, I have it on private since no one can't know about the wizarding world.

I let Nova eat for five minutes until I told him I had to shower so we can go.

He mewled in sadness until I scratched behind his ear making him purr.

I did that until I knew he was asleep then I slipped into the steaming shower that I didn't know I needed until now.

Sighing, I stayed in the shower for fifteen minutes and then got out.

I then started dressing myself with a little difficulty since my children decided to be active now.

I didn't bother putting on my shoes since I'm definitely going to need help with putting them on. Draco walked into my room.

"You need help with your shoes?"He asked as I pouted looking at them. I nodded. He chuckled as he helped put them on.

After he was done, he put his hand on my baby bump as the triplets stayed active. "It hurts?"He questioned. I nodded.

He pulled me into his lap and hugged me around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You're going to be okay."He whispered in my ear as he rubbed my belly soothingly and continued to whisper encouraging words into my ear.

This went on for ten minutes until Tom came and got us so we can go. I convinced Draco to let me ride on his back, which wasn't hard at all.

We all took turned using the floo and made it to Diagon Alley.

I tucked my head in the crook of Draco's neck as we all headed to Flourish and Blotts first to get our books.

We did bump into the Weasley's making it very interesting since I was not in the mood today.

Everyone was shocked about my language, while my family found it very amusing.

During my bitch fit, Blaise, Luna, and Pansy showed up. After that, we left after collecting our books.

We then went to Knockturn Alley since they have the best customer service.

I went to go get new outfits that are also popular brands from the muggle world. Yes, there is Gucci. And I also found Machine Gun Kelly merch.

By now I was walking with the help of Draco of course. He's so overprotective sometimes.

Actually...scratch that, it's all the time now. But, that when the wizarding world finds out that I'm pregnant.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

hey everyone! i hope you all had a great christmas and a happy new year🙃 but sadly, there are only 5 chapters left for this book. I was going to include the third movie, but i only wanted to complete this at the end of december, but i tend to procrastinate a lot.

 I was going to include the third movie, but i only wanted to complete this at the end of december, but i tend to procrastinate a lot