Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Locked Eyes

You were dripping in sweat. Your friend forced you into going out into the woods to just go for a small hike instead of being stuck onto your bed all day being a gross little--yeah. you get what I mean.

Anyway, your body was aching. Your back was in pain and was in need of going to a chiropractor. Your legs felt like they were about to bust a nut anytime but in a bad way. (Holy shit dude, I'm so sorry I had to add that -Author)

You sat down on a moldy log, you didn't care if it was dirty or not. You. Needed. To. Sit. Down. You wanted to text your best friend, Rei, to show proof that you're actually hiking instead of being a stinky slimy slug that's stuck at home. You took your phone out of your hiking bag and..

~~~~~~~~~~

ーーーyesterday at 12:40 amーーー
Rei : LOL okay. Don't worry about it so much okay? Just go out and idk. Hike??

Y/N : Eh but I have no motivation ;0;

Rei: Go hike or I'm taking your chicken nuggets 🙄🙄😤

Y/N : okay okay. I'll go.

ーーーtoday at 11:30amーーー

Y/N : Hey Bestie 💋💋 I'm hiking rn like you told me to.

*Message not sent. Tap to try again.*

~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit." you grunt. You really wanted to talk to him to get your motivation back on track but there was no service. You loved your best friend. He was always there for you and always had the ability to make you laugh and smile whenever you're feeling down. (Rei, if you're reading this, mwah ily -Author) He was the brightest star you'd see when you look up the dull, midnight sky. The most special, talented and amazing.

You heard a weird noise coming from afar. As the curious bitch (sorry) you are, you decided to investigate. You hopped back and started walking towards the noise, something you shouldn't do in a horror movie but hey, why tf not? As the noise grew louder and louder, you hid behind a bush to find...

.....

.....

a hot, hunky green ogre. You quickly grabbed your phone out of your hiking bag and snapped a pic. What you didn't know was that you left your flash on. "fuck Fuck FUCK." you tried covering yourself with the bush but it didn't work. The ogre walked towards the flash and roared out "WHO'S THERE?! SHOW YA'SELF!"

You were scared shitless. You stood up and locked eyes with the smoking hot green being. You bit your lip and looked at his soft, kissable lips. "Ah..im uh..im Y/N. I don't mean any harm.." you stuttered, introducing yourself. He looked at you all weird. "Ayo Shrek? Who dat?" A talking donkey galloped infront of you. "I'm Y/N. Who are you?" you looked down at the stupid talking donkey. How dare he interrupt you and this ethereal segsy ogre? "Y/N kinda looks like Fiona, don't ya think?" The Donkey smiled at you. The ogre was speechless from your beauty. "I like this one. Can we hang out with it?" The short, stubby donkey looked at him and he nodded. "I'm Shrek. This is Donkey." Shrek introduced. You thought to yourself

wow a donkey named Donkey , how original.

You wanted to back away slowly like any other person would but you wanted to know more about this Shrek. "Hey so uh, wanna come in?" Shrek pointed at his hut. You nod and followed the stupid fucking donkey named Donkey and the smexy awooga ogre.

~~~~
End ofChapter 1
~~~~