"THE FIGHT BEGINS!" My left eye twitched as I restrained myself from bashing the guy's face for bursting my eardrums.

"Huh, pathetic," The Great Burrito snorted. My temper instantly flared up. He obviously hadn't been here before, because if he had, he wouldn't have underestimated me. Ever since I moved to this town, I had beaten up every single one of my opponents and since I always wore a black hood, they called me 'Black Hood' which is seriously lame as heck. But who cared? It wasn't like my fighter name needed to be that awesome. All I needed was the cash.

"If I were you, I wouldn't have said that," My words were cold and emotionless as they cut through the air. He visibly flinched. Wimp.

"You're a girl!" he exclaimed. I internally rolled my eyes; was he that blind that he didn't realize that any sooner?

"I'm pretty sure I am, yeah," I tilted my lips into a smirk and took a step forward. He instantly went in defense position.

"Yeah and you're weak. Why don't you just go cry to your momma?"

Wrong choice of words, Burrito. You just committed a huge mistake.

Before he could even blink, I had thrown a massive punch at him. In a second he was on the floor, clutching his now bleeding nose.

"Not so weak now, huh?" I growled staring down at him with my deadly blue eyes. He quickly scrambled up but I karate kicked his shin and he fell flat on his back. He suddenly threw one leg out at me but I had already seen it coming and leapt into the air before his leg could swipe my body down.

Now it was time for my final attack.

"Goodnight," I gave him an icy smile before doing a roundhouse kick and knocking him out. The underground erupted in screams and cheers but I could care less.

"AND BLACK HOOD DEFEATS THE GREAT BURRITO!" The announcer screamed.

Could he be any louder? It wasn't like the whole crowd hadn't seen that I had won!

He leaned forward and slightly removed his mic before silently asking me, "Are you willing to go for another fight?"

I briskly nodded. I needed money if I wanted Mia to have what other kids had and for that to happen, I would have to fight hard.

 "OKAY SO WHO IS WILLING TO FIGHT BLACK HOOD?"

All of a sudden, a door slammed open. All heads- including mine- whipped back to see who had just entered. I instantly regretted my decision of coming here tonight because standing next to the door were my school's five badboys. Just because I was anti-social didn't mean that I was clueless to the people at my school. Okay so maybe I was...I mean I didn't know their names but- oh whatever! Like knowing their names even mattered, the point was that I actually knew that they were the 'Badboys' of  the school.

Before I could jump off the ring and duck out of their sight, one of the boys called out:

"I want to!"

That bastard! Couldn't he shut his pretty little mouth? Now I risked being found out!

"Leroy! We just came here to look around, dude. Not to fight!" The boy closest to him slapped his head.

"Ouch! Careful with my hair!" Leroy glared.

"Forget your hair! You shouldn't have volunteered in the first place," the boy who had slapped his head glared at him.

"I can do whatever I want! And I want to fight! Plus it can't be that hard right?" Leroy scoffed and climbed into the ring. My eyes narrowed into slits and for once I wanted to remove my hood and let him glance at my reaction. He would have run back to his rich kid home while screaming.