Welcome newcomer Milkie!

So. I just signed up for wattpad and I want to write a story. And vocaloid is awesome, and I want to make fun of Kaito. (DON'T KILL ME KAITO FANGIRLS D:) So here's a story about Vocaloid!

Drama! References! Shounen-Ai! (Maybe.) OC's! Cheese! All right here in Vocaloid Randomness!

-

I was floating in a strange place. It seemed my body was weightless, and I was about to wake from a dream. I tried to move my arms, even open my eyes, but I couldn't. I could hear some voices talking in front of me.

"Well, We will need to hear her singing quality before we approve her."

Suddenly my eyes were open and I was standing in front of a couple of people.

"Right," Said one of them. He was a guy with black hair and a pale face. He seemed just like a shadow. "Are you ready to sing to us?" (It's L pffffft)

I didn't know what to do. I hated singing in front of people. "I-I don't think I can," I said. I marvelled at the strange sound of my voice. It was tinny and robotic sounding.

"It's OK," Said the shadow guy. "Just sing whatever comes into your head. You won't get anything wrong." I looked down at my feet. And a song came into my head.

-//links won't work here. Anyway the song is BPM.\\-

When I finished singing, the shadow guy said to the other guys, "Well, her voice is pretty original. It sounds good to me. What do you think?"

His friends nodded. "She's good," Said a woman. "I like her." He then nodded at me. "You're accepted as a Vocaloid. Good job!"

I stared. Why was this happening? What was going on? "Uhm...," I mumbled.

"OK, I'll send you to the design suite. I'll see you around..."

I was about to ask what and where and what the design suite was but the shadow guy pointed a torch looking thing at me, flicked a switch and I felt my body disintegrating and I was blown like a dandelion puff on the wind to whatever the design suite was.

When I felt myself materialise, I looked around me and saw a strange, large room. It had a couple of doors. I stood there, wondering what to do, until a woman came up to me seemingly from nowhere.

"Hello," she said, "I'm the stylist here at vocaloid."

I was going to ask what vocaloid was, but somehow I already knew.

"Right," said the stylist. "This way. let's choose you some clothes."

I looked down at my body. My white t-shirt and black trousers weren't that bad, but they were kind of plain. We walked into a large walk in wardrobe. I stared at all the clothes. "Whoa," I said. "There's a lot of them."

"Candy candy candy candy candy, Sweetie Sweetie Girls Love, Chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing, Cutie cutie, Candy Love."

I heard someone singing behind me. It was a tall, brown haired boy. I stared at him for about second, before I realised he looked like me. "Who are you?" I said.

"Miles. What about you?"

I looked at the stylist. "She's Milkie," she said. "You're his genderbend. Think of him like your brother."

I had no idea what a genderbend was, and he didn't seem to either.

"Ooooohhh." I said.

The woman lead me further into the walk in wardrobe. "Choose something you like," She said.

I had a look around at all the clothes. Near the back of the wardrobe, was a light grey belly top, with long, wide sleeves. I picked it up, then looked for some trousers. After walking around the wardrobe again I found a pair of black flared jeans. So I picked them up too. I chose some huge black boots, covered in buckles, studs and chains. I found a cool pair of red, blue and black over-ear headphones as well. I walked back to the stylist and showed her the clothes I chose.