"And, are you going to tell me? Or, was that it".

'I'll tell you'.

Damian nodded.

'but first, is there like someplace where we can sit'?

" Right".

Damian led Marinette to some bench made out of stone. It was cold and hard, but nothing to really complain about.

'my grandfather. When I was three, that's the most I'll remember. Mother left me in the hands of him. For, a few months while she was on a mission of some sort.

I stayed with him, we did a lot of training, but there were times when he'd act like a normal person. Times he'd completely forget who he was. Times we bonded.

That man was a very important person to me. And, I'm sure your wondering what happened after you came.

Yes, I was sent away, but he still went by. For what exactly? To keep our arrangements in place. And do you know what that was'?

"No. I don't. If I did, then I wouldn't be listening" .

'I am to kill him the day I am tasked to kill Paris' most beloved mayor.

Apparently, Andre Bourgeois and grandfather had some sort of connection related to the league. The guy miserably failed on something I can't say right now and that man was able to ruin grandfather's reputation. Just as I did to yours. Took me a while to understand what I did though.

The day I kill Andre bourgeois will be the day after the elections which will be soon according to the French laws and stuff. After he wins for the sixth year, I'll be off doing stuff and then I'll do what I must.

Then I'll have to find my grandfather and we'll both be headed off into a cliff. Right above harsh waters below. But I've planned for his death to be fast'.

"And, why exactly are you going to kill him"?

'he said, the moment he lost all memory, all memory that not even the pit itself could restore, I was to stab a him with a Sai and push him off the cliff. Sure, he was bad most of the time. His heart was also gone and he only listened to his brain, but out of all of the bad he's done, there was good as well. Though, I shouldn't be saying that because he did almost murder me that one night after you were taken in, and he is quite sexist.

Plus, how was that night'?

" Oh, that night. It was great. Coming from the peasant class as we called it, something we all dreamed of having. Your bedroom, not going to lie, it looked quite sad to what we all imagined, but it was definitely something".

'hmm, I still didn't like that day and the ones after'.

"I did. I was always offered the chance to kill you, but, I didn't. And looks like I did some good. But then again, who knows what you would've preferred" .

'you should've murdered me then and there. Tim would continue school and you wouldn't be wasting your time talking with me'.

"Whatever, speaking of which, I suggest we start planning a bit more".

'Well I don't think we have to anymore. There's going to be some talent show in school he was invited to. And knowing that boy, he'd definitely go'.

" Well then, now that that's settled would you like to come inside for a cup of tea"? Joked Damian. He was kneeling down and holding her hand looking like an obvious idiot.

'have you always acted like this'?

"There's always a side people don't know".

' of course. Like this creepy side you're showing me right now. It's actually scaring me'.

" who cares. But, would you like tea"?

'that I would '.

"Great, I'll lead you indoors and ask for Alfred to prepare the tea, while, I'm not sure, what would you like to do"?

'Well do my work, obviously. And, I'll have to speak with a friend, or well, you know what I mean'.

Damian nodded and the two walked in.

And Tim, he saw the interactions the two were having and just wished he was doing his work.

Tim's pov

Those two seemed so close. So so very close.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Fun facts

When grounded, the way me and my friend communicate is using walkie talkies. Why? Well, neither of us have phones, and using these things just make things super interesting.

And, I hate when guests arrive, my parents start severely exposing me. And the code name for this is called SEVERE EXPOSURE HAPPENING. Like, why do they have to talk about me liking baby toys. Like, LET ME BEEEEE