When she realised that I won't kiss her,she went to my neck.

Then I happened to look at Alann.He was already looking at me, so our eyes met.

Oh, shit.He had a weird look on his face, but he quickly turned his head.

One girl started to kiss hum while other girl kissed his neck and held his hand on his crotch.It made me feel uncomfortable. He didn't seem like he enjoying it that much.

I was torn by the hand on my dick and the kisses on my lips. She squeezed his hand and licked my lips. I couldn't continue this. I have to stop.

ME:"Sorry ... I have to go to the toilet"

GIRL:"Let's go together"

ME:"No ... I'll be right there"

GIRL: "We don't have freedom here, love. It's better to move in a more intimate place."

ME:"Get away.Get up from me."

GIRL: "Excuse me?"

ME:"I have to go, please"

GIRL:"Do you want a more rough game?"

ME:"I want you to fuck off"

GIRL:"Idiot!"

Alrigt,I think she's angrly.She got up abruptly and turned attention to us.Shit...

GIRL:"If you're going to act like an egoist,take this"

She took a glass of beer and poured it on my clothes. Oh, great. It couldn't be better.

ALANN:"What are you doing?!"

GIRL:"This freak don't know how to fun"

She came over and stood behind Alann's neck and started kissing him.
"FREAK".I hate that word. I won't sit here anymore.

I got up and made my way through the crowd to go to the bathroom and avoid annoying questions. I didn't want to argue with them. Who knows what Jack would start talking about?

I ran into the men's toilet and at that moment hit someone.

Is someone kidding me? I raised my head and saw a guy in front of me. He looked hot.

He had pastel blue hair and a white wide sweater on. I'm pretty sure that we are the only ones here who wear a long sleeves.He looked at me with green eyes that shone. He had a piercing on his lip. Damn he's pretty.

ME:"Sorry...I didn't see you"

GUY:"Are you okay?"

ME:"Yeah, it's just...My sweatshirt is soaked in beer."

GUY:"Come on."

He took my hand and pulled me to the sink. The two of us were the only ones inside.

ME:"What are you doing? Who are you?"

GUY: "I'm just helping you...You look pretty upset.By the way,I'm Carlos."

ME:"I can do it myself...I don't even know you:"

CARLOS:"Just calm down.I don't bite"

He took the tissue and started wiping my wet sweatshirt.I just watched him silently.I was too confused.Who just suddenly approaches a person like this?

CARLOS:"What's your name?"

ME:"Victorio"

CARLOS:"Who did this?"

ME:"Some girl...I don't know her name."

CARLOS:"The girls in these places are weird.Why would she do that?"