CHAPTER 3

Minseok's POV

We are now done with our hard practice. We will be having our next concert next month, we need to work hard to give our fans an amazing performance. We are resting in our practice room when one of our managers enter with some announcement. "Annyeong EXO, I have important matter to discuss with you so please no joking around," we were all confused as we know this manager of us is always having fun and joking with us. So I guess this is really a serious matter.
"Annyeong manager Kim," we greeted.
"Is there anything wrong manager? Are we in trouble?" asked our Leader.
"Aniyo, you did nothing wrong." we were more curious.
"Well you see, Manager Song resigned a week ago due to personal reasons, and because of that you will be assigned with a new manager to replace her." Said manager
We all became worried, manager Song was very good to us. She took care of us, she was never absent. She took her job seriously and we are very sad that she has to leave us.
"Is everything okay hyung? Is manager Song okay? What happened?," Asked Chanyeol
"Ne, everything's fine, she just need to have some time with herself," manager said.
"Arasso hyungnim," we said together.
"Anyway, your new manager we'll be here anytime soon. Please be good to her, shes way younger than all of you, when I say younger, I mean she's younger than our maknae,"- Hyung
"What is the name hyung?" Sehun asked
"They said it's Lee Yunhee, but I heard she always goes with her foreign name"-Hyung
"Jinjjaru? How old is she?" I asked. "You'll know later Xiumin-ssi". -Hyung

We were chatting with manager hyung for a while when we heard someone knocking on the door. Suho asked kyungsoo to open the door. And there I saw a cute lady standing in front. She's tiny, but she's really beautiful. Jinjjaru, got my eyes glued on her. I can't believe she's our new manager, she's really young i can say.
"Oh you're here now, come in please don't be shy. We'll all be working together. And please introduce your self to the members," said manager hyungnim
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kianna Lee, 24 years of age. I hope we can get along well. I may be young but I will do my job well. You can call me whatever you want, but please don't call me silly names. Thank you."
She has a very soft voice. As I can see, she's a good person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kianna's POV

   I was told, to go to EXO's practice to meet the artists' that I'm going to manage. I knocked on the door twice. A few moments, I noticed the door opening and there I saw one famous exo member, D.O. I was shocked, does this means, Exo's whom I'm going to manage? But I hid my amusement. And I heard manager kim spoke.
"Oh you're here now, come in please don't be shy. We'll all be working together. And please introduce your self to the members," said manager hyungnim.
I slowly walked towards their direction. I bowed and started to introduce myself.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kianna Lee, 22 years of age. I hope we can get along well. I may be young but I will do my job well. You can call me whatever you want, but please don't call me silly names. Thank you." I tried myself to remain calm. I was still in awe. I wasn't expecting this. But what can I do? I needed this job. I guess I'll be working with his 9 handsome men starting this day.
"Manager Lee, are you a pure korean? It looks like you're not." Asked Baekhyun.
I was caught off guard, I was planning to hide about my nationality. I wanted to introduce my self as pure korean. But I guess they know very well the difference between half blooded and pure blooded koreans.
"Actually I am not. I am just a half korean, and I just migrated here in Korea months ago."
"So what's your other half manager." Asked Chanyeol
"Do I really need to answer that, you see I wanted to keep it private. Maybe in time I will tell you but not now please."
"Arasso."they said.
I'm glad they understood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minseok's POV

There's something familiar about her. I think I already saw her in one of our concert.