CHAPTER 2

Kianna's POV

This is it! This is the day I'll be seeing my boys! My 10 handsome boys!

I chose to wear my white exo croptop hoodie, paired with peach loose jogger pants and white disruptor shoes.
I just let my hair flow freely.

It's already 4:30 the concert will start at 7:00

"Hyung, Eonnie! Palli! We don't want to be late right! We need to eat something before going to the venue." - I said

"Ne! Don't be too rush, we'll be there in time."-Hyung

On our way to our venue, we stopped by at a restaurant where we will going to have our early dinner. After eating, we went to the concert venue.

"Shall we go in now?" -Hyung

"I think so, we need to look for our seats." -Eonnie

"Let's go."-Hyung

I followed them, hyung was the one looking for our seats.

"Gongju here! This is your seat."-Hyung

"Hyung, you're not joking right? This is really my seat? Jinjja?" -I ask

Hyung laughed at me.

"Ne, that's your place. Now, settle down" -Hyung

"Kamsahamnida!" - I said before going to my seat.

I am seated in the very first chair near the stage on the front most part. I am so happy, I'll be seeing them upclose. I hope I can take photos of them.

Not long after, the concert starts. They started off with their debut song, MAMA.

They sound so good! They voices are like angels' voices. I was happy and emotional at the same time. I really don't know what to feel.

I am smiling but teary-eyed. I was overwhelmed with happiness and excitement.

This night is going to be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minseok's POV

We are here in Taipei for our World Tour Concert. We are on our fourth month.

I hope we will be able to make our fans happy.

The concert is starting, our opening song was our debut song MAMA.
When we shifted to our next songs, we spread out to see our fans clearly. While going to the extended runway, one person from the audience really caught my attention. She's really pretty, she was just smiling but she had tears in her eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

We sang more song before we introduced ourselves.

"We are one. Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" -We said our greetings

The members introduced theirselves one by one. And now its my turn.

I look at the girl who caught my attention and started.
"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, EXO's Xiumin imnida. Bangapseubnida." I said

Chanyeol, exited first to changed his outfit for his solo stage. We had a little chat with the fans. The girl in the audience was just looking at us smiling. Just by looking at her, I can't help my self but to smile also.

"Xiumin hyung!" -Chen called me
"Ne!?" - I answered
"Where are you looking at? And why are you smiling a lot? Hahaha" - Chen asked
"Ah! I'm just happy seeing our eris. Thank you for coming exo-l!" - I said.

The arena wa full of exo-ls, it was very overwhelming.

After, we went back on stage to prepare for our next segment and Chanyeol is now performing.