Chapter 4 Lila's and Adrien's Beatdown

Start from the beginning

"Dude. You alright?" Nino asks.

"Yeah. I am. So what I missed?" Adrien asks.

"Marinette and her friends calmed the whole school as their own. Everyone avoids them." Nino says.

"What? How?" Adrien questions. This was not like Marinette.

"She made her statement clear as she punched me and beat down Alya. The school staff can't do nothing. Even Mr.Damocles can't do anything. Sabrina brought her father to deal with her but even he can't do anything. Not without risky Sabrina." Nino states.

Adrien was at lost for words. Marinette and her friends did that in four days? No. Five days? How? She was usually kind and sweet. Now, she is the opposite.

Lila walks in limping. Everyone looks at Lila with concern.

"Oh my god! Lila? What happened?" Rose asks.

"Marinette beat me earlier." Lila says.

Everyone glares at Marinette but then shiver. Marinette looked pissed off and stands up.

"Oh did I? Let me see." Marinette walks down and heads towards Lila.

Lila looks at Marinette. Marinette punches Lila in the face.

"If I did then you wouldn't be here. You would bleeding right now!" Marinette shouts.

Marinette grabs Lila and slams her head on the table. Marinette begins to punch Lila in the face over and over. She kicks Lila in the face. Lila begins to tear up.

"Now that's real tears. I'm gonna enjoy this." Marinette grins.

Marinette stomps on Lila. She grabs Lila by her hair and knees her in the face. Marinette drops Lila and takes a stop back. Marinette kicks Lila in the back.

"ARGH!"

"Marinette stop!" Adrien shouts.

"Oh? Why should I? None of you stopped when I asked. So tell me why I should?" Marinette glares at Adrien.

"Because it's not like you." Adrien responds.

"What a pathetic sentence. You don't even know what to say." Marinette says coldly.

Adrien shives. Marinette stomps on Lila's face.  Marinette grabs Lila and punches her in the face.

"This is what you get Lie-La." Marinette punches Lila in the face. "You made my life misable." Marinette headbutts Lila. "You will fear me." Marinette slaps Lila. "I am known as the Queen of Mean." Marinette drops Lila and kicks her in the face. "This is my reign. My friends and I will show why we are known as the 'Ruthless Ones'." Marinette grabs Lila foot and twists it.

"Argh!!! Please...... Stop......" Lila says.

"Oh? And why didn't you when I asked? HUH???" Marinette drops Lila's foot.

The class looked terrified.

"You turned my friends against me. They bullied me. Why should you ask for mercy when I didn't get none?" Marinette asks.

Everyone stays silent. Zane and Zari chuckle.

"At least my friends understand. I told them everything. Why do you think they aren't stopping me? Zane. Zari. Tell them why I should beat every single one of them DOWN." Marinette says.

"Because they all betrayed you. Left you to suffer at the hands of A LIAR!" Zane and Zari say in unison as they grin.

"Now everyone got their answer." Marinette punches Lila in the face.

Marinette grabs Lila hand and breaks each finger. Lila scream in pain and cries.

"Awww~! Look who is the weak one. Pathetic." Marinette breaks Lila's wrist.

"ARGH!" Lila cries.

Marinette lets go of Lila's wrist and knocks her out. Kim gets up and throws a punch at Marinette. Marinette ducks and uppercuts Kim. Kim falls on the floor.

"Oh? You want to be next? I'll be more than glad to break you down." Marinette grins.

Kim looks scared.

"But I'll do it later." Marinette walks back to her seat.

Adrien stands in front of her. Marinette pushes Adrien to the side and continues walks to her seat. Marinette sits down. Zane and Marinette high five each other. Ms.Bustier enters and looks to see Lila beaten. She looks at Marinette.

"What?" Marinette glares.

Ms.Bustier shivers. "I-I'll call the hospital for her."

*Lunch*
Marinette puts stuff in her locker. She closes her locker and turns to see Adrien.

"Marinette." Adrien looks angry.

"The fuck you want?" Marinette asks.

"Why did you do that to Lila?" Adrien asks angerily.

"Because the bitch deserves it. Why else would I do that?" Marinette asks.

"This isn't like you." Adrien grabs Marinette's wrist.

"Let go or I will make you suffer." Marinette says.

"You belong to me. You hurt Lila and you will pay." Adrien smirks.

"Oh? Let's test that theory." Marinette smiles then punches Adrien.

Adrien lets go and covers his face. He checks his hand to see blood.

"You! How dare you! I'll punish you for that." Adrien throws a punch.

Marinette dodges and slams Adrien to the lockers. She begins to punch Adrien in the face. Marinette grabs Adrien and slams him in the ground. She slaps him over and over. She walks over to his legs and twist his foot.

"Argh!"

Marinette stomps him in the stomach. She kicks him in the area. Adrien groans. Marinette kicks him in the face. Marinette grabs Adrien by his wrist. She breaks every finger and crushes his wrist. Marinette punches Adrien over and over until he bleeds. Marinette knocks him out. She walks to the bathroom and washes her hand.

*Afterschool*
Marinette and her group went to the park to hangout and talk about Lila's and Adrien's beatdown. They laugh on how stupid they were for thinking Marinette was weak.