Tiger Stripes

Inspired by another imagine in a smut book if I find the username while editing it'll be here:    

Also this shows how much of an angel coral is ☺️

Daryl, Glenn and Enid were sitting in the living room just spaced out around a coffee table in the main building of hilltop. Carl was right by your side and his arm comforted you around your waist, and you were snuggled up next to him as you all relaxed.

"Don't get too comfortable kids, or we'll have another Judith crawling around at our feet," Glenn blurted out, and Daryl started wheezing.

You smirked while blushing, and quickly replied, "how about you tell us about what you and Maggie have been doing considering you're the ones who are gonna have a kid soon!"

Everyone was laughing and when it quietened it wasn't awkward just peaceful, as the fire just sparkled, and Carl gave a comfy place to lay down.

Suddenly, he slowly and carefully slipped his hand down under your waistband of the cuffed leggings that you had borrowed from Enid. You watched as Daryl lifted his head and raised his eyebrows jokingly, and you smirked back with a giggle.

He moved his hand a tiny bit lower, and you tensed up a bit. He whispered in your ear, giving you tingles, "you okay, baby?"

"I'm okay, it's just-"

"Wait no don't worry, you don't have to explain, I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable, I realise now."

No one could hear you as they 3 were all talking amongst themselves.

"No, it's just embarrassing.."

You thought your stretch marks were gross and would make him weirded out.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's beautiful."

"No they're-"

"They ARE."

He held your hand and covered your mouth, then swooped you into his arms, and ran away up the stairs to a bedroom. Glenn, Daryl and Enid probably knew what was going to happen.