Chapter 3《 Night Night, Little Pine

Chapter's name: Night Night Little Pine

<----------Still the Same night---------->

The moonlight dance around the pine twins room, silence was only thing that was apparent in this moment only some movement was heard.

Dipper woke up by small whimper and his shirt slightly soaked.

Dipper cracked his eyes open a bit only to see little pine on top of him. Her little hand clutched onto his shirt into a fist.

Dipper was about to comfort her until...

Waaaaaaah!!!!

Mabel was currently sitting on the floor next to Dipper's bed, her arms and head rest on the soft fabric.

Mabel hair was messy along with her night clothes, her eyes gave off a look that she wants to go back to bed with her undisturbed pigs.

Mabel looked up at her brother before looking down at little pine, that seems to be focused on the window.

Mabel: Did she ever do this in *yawns* California?

Dipper: No...she always slept peacefully at night.

Mabel: Well looks like she gotten a nightmare.... *yawns* maybe try to get her drink some warm milk.... that'll probably help...

Dipper: Yea your probably right...

Dipper left the room leaving little pine in the super vision of his twin sister for the time being.

Mabel looked at little pine, taking notice that she looking at the door now.

Mabel: Come here.

The brunette gently pulled the little girl to her causing her to look at the pine twin.

Mabel gently grased her fingers on little pine's cheek and hair.

(Y/N) babbled a bit, before looking at Mable, smiling slightly.

Dipper walked back into the room with a bottle in hand, handing it to mini pine.

Little pine grabbed the bottle and started to drink the milk out of it.

Dipper: Mabel...did you show her something that you shouldn't have?

Mabel: What? What do you mean Bro-Bro? We only went to town like I told you.

Dipper: Maybe she saw while you guys were walking through town?

Mabel: We were kinda close to the forest at some parts......maybe she saw something that she was afraid of?

Dipper: A monster won't get to close to the town if it something she afraid of.

The two stayed quiet until Mabel let out a yawn.

Mabel: Welp...*yawns* I'm going to bed, night Bro-Bro.

Mable stood up from her spot and walked to her side of the room putting herself in bed snuggling up to Waddles before passing out when her head hit the pillow.

Dipper sighed slightly before mumbling something unhear. He looked over to to the (h/c) child noticing that she trying to get ever single droplet of milk out of the bottle.

Dipper tooked the bottle sitting it on the table, letting any white droplet go down to the bottom of the plastic bottle.

Dipper looked back at the little girl picking her up and setting her to one side of the bed where the wall was, afraid that she might fall off the bed if she has nothing to stop her, before letting himself to lay on the white sheeted bed.

Just like Mabel, he passed out instantly having an hand near little pine making sure she still there.

Little pine looked him before pulling the blanket up, trying her best to put it over Dipper, before snuggling up to the blanket.

She looked out the triangle shaped glass before a quick flash went past it causing little pine to let out a little squeak before moving herself closer to Dipper.

All she remembered was that flash was white before sleep took over letting her have a peaceful rest.

The white flash quickly went past the glass window letting itself be unknown to the world around it
Enjoying it's free life before going towards the moon despairing into the light humming a soft tune to the world below.

○●○●○●○●○●○●🌸○●○●○●○●○●○

I have no facts for today....so yea.....umm sooo..........

Anyway sorry if this chapter was short

I had this chapter planned out but when it came to writing it completely left my mind and yea.......

Anywho

Bye!🌸

Word count:690