Chapter 2 : Why "MOON"?

It's true that people said world is small. Arthit still curious, how can he meet Pearl in short time.

"Pharamoon!!! You're so cute..." said Anntikha while playing with the girl's cheeks.

"Mom... don't play with Pearl cheek.." said Pearl while trying to release herself.

Anntikha smile, "Okay Pharamoon.. ouh I means Pearl. My sweetheart you must be my daughter-in-law soon." As soon as Anntikha said that, her son sighed.

Arthit only can rolled his eyes. How this can happened?

Flashback

"My dear son, quickly or we'll be late!" Anntikha shout calling her son while his husband already in their car.

Arthit walking slowly. He don't know why he has bad feelings. Or maybe he just over thinking. "How far is your friend house?" He ask his parents when he get in the car.

Anntikha look at her son and smile. "Not far from our house. Actually we can just go by walking but I a bit lazy to walking while hold these gifts." She end talking with giggles.

Hearing this made Arthit can guess where they are going. He think he knew the route that they use right now. And what he thought actually happened when they stop at particular huge house. And this house he just visit this afternoon. Yes, Pearl's house!

"Okay we're here." She got out from the car and get the gifts in the car. "Honey... my dear.." she call her husband and son. "Help me hold these gifts."

Thonhon just listen to her wife. He follow her order without talking back. Why should he refuse? He also happy to meet their friends who always help them when their need help.

When Anntikha about to walking in the house, she look at her son, "my dear, let get in. Why you still not moving?"

"Nothing mom, I'm just look at the moon its full moon tonight," he pointed at sky.

Anntikha and her husband look at the sky, "yes, it's truth. Such a beautiful night to meet our old friends. Let go son."

"Hello Diamond. Long time not see you. You're not aged at all. Still look pretty and healthy." Said Anntikha while hugging her beauty friend. Diamond indeed beautiful woman, her mix blood make her more pretty. Her blue big eyes, long eyelashes, high nose and small face always catch people attention even she already have one son and one daughter, she still look like university student.

"Hi Ann, said me, you're same. Such pretty woman. You also not aged." Diamond also hugging her friend. Its true that her said that her friend is pretty. Even Anntikha is pure Thai, she pretty having pair of black eyes, long black hair and also have small face.

Their husband also hugging each other but not like their wife. "You women, don't need to over excited, it like we'll be a part after this, right Krist?" Said Thonhon to Diamond's husband, Krist. Krist is handsome, tall and kind man.

"Yes Thon, you're right." Krist put his hand on his friend's shoulder. He a bit taller than Thonhon but Thonhon also handsome and tanned skin.

Both beautiful women look at their husband and give deadly stare. "You men didn't sentimental at all, what wrong us to be happy and excited? We not seeing each other for long time already. Not like you guys. Having business together without telling us." Said Diamond, she like to nagging than Anntikha but Anntikha actually more talkative than her.

They all laugh. Suddenly Krist asking, "Oh right, Thon, Ann, where your son? Arthit right?"

"Oh right. My dear! Why you not come in? Come son..." Anntikha call her son.