Chapter 3 - Count On Moon

It's be first day Pearl attend school at Tokyo, at first, her parents just want her to be home schooling, but Pearl determined want to go same school with Arthit. Her parents actually worry about her because she still can't speak Japanese, but they still allowed her because they want her to be familiar with their new environment.

'Sakura Private Elementary' the name of her new school. Luckily, this is private school, mostly they are foreigner student study here, so they did not use Japanese as main language. Pearl can talk both in Thai and English because quarter British, which is her mother, Diamond is half Thai half British*, but she still scares to make new friends. Even though there are a few kid try to talk to her, she still fell awkward towards them.

*Pearl talking English with her mother family, who is currently living in England

"Hi Wangtone-san, my name is Matsuka Mei, you can call me Mei or Mei-chan, this is Kim Jihen , En-chan, and this Marry-chan," little cute girl, who called Mei, came and greet Pearl. She fluently taking in English.

Pearl a bit shy and she give wai to them, "hi, don't call me that, you can call me Pearl," she try to smile.

"Oh Pearl-chan, come join us, this is rest time, so we going to canteen." Mei trying to invite Pearl. She notice that Pearl is quite scare and awkward to their classmates.

Pearl don't know how to respond, she want to joining them, but she shy. "It's okay, I..." she didn't even finish talking, but other interrupt her words.

"Don't need to shy, come with us Pearl," Marry talking while hold Pearl's hands.

"Yes, come with us," now turn Jihen invite Pearl to join them.

With awkward smile and shyness, Pearl agree with them. "Okay, Pearl will join you."

On their way to canteen, three of them talk a lot about this school, they walking faster them Pearl. Pearl looking both at right and left. The environment of this school very lively. At the right side there are a small garden, and Pearl notice there are sakura tree at the middle of the garden. Even it not blossom season, that tree looks pretty, it made Pearl stop walking and look at the garden.

After that, she look back at her way and notice that she are alone. She try to find her friends but didn't found them. Pearl feel scare and want to cry. She turn back and want to go back to her classroom, but she suddenly stop and decided to go to garden.

********************************

Right know is rest time, classroom became lively and noisy. Arthit sit beside window at the back of his classroom. He open his luch box that made by his mother. Some of his friend invite him to go to canteen, but he feel lazy to join them. Some of girls also invite him to join them having lunch together but he reject them.

Arthit sighs when his friends tease him and choose to ignore them. When enjoying his lunch, he remember about his conversation with his mother last night.

Flash back

Arthit busy doing his homework in his bedroom and suddenly her mother, Anntikha came to his bedroom.

"My dear son, are you busy?" Anntikha asking her son while walk in and bring night snack to Arthit.

Arthit stop doing his homework and look at his mother with bright smile. "No, I'm not busy, just doing this homework. Why Mom? Do you have something to ask me?" He answer his mother and take snacks that his mother brought for him.

Anntikha smile and pull Arthit's nose, "why? Did I cannot meet you if I have nothing to ask you, my dear son?" She choose to sit on her son bed.

Arthit touch his nose that been pull by his mother, "that not what I means. Usually if you just want to give me snacks, you'll not ask me either I'm busy or not. So you must have something to ask or to talk to me. Am I right Mom?" His ask his mother while putting snack to his mouth.