°°°

"Five, six, seven, eight... Eight, seven, six, five, four three, two one." Tooru was teaching Tetsurou, Koutarou, Osamu, Sachirou, Daichi, Yuuji, Satori, Semi and Kiyoomi the dance steps.

Kenma told them one of Kei's requests was to see the gang dance. He knew the Chaotic rich boys are good dancers and Kei wanted to see them dance again even if it was impossible (He had no idea, Tooru, Tetsurou, Wakatoshi and Kenjirou came home for his birthday)

Wakatoshi was helping Kenjirou with preparing the Chaotic rich boys water bottle.

Hajime was helping with moving around stuffs.

Kourai, Atsumu and Rin were out buying liqour. Rin never wanted to tag along in the first place but Osamu asked him quietly to look after his stupid brother. He can never say no to his Prince so he tagged along.

Chikara, Keiji and Koushi were helping in the kitchen with the chefs.

Kei's friends were also helping with the decorations. They were arranging the flowers, balloons and arranging the tables.

Tobio, Asahi, Tadashi and Ryu were arranging the balloons. Kiyoko and Yachi were arranging the flowers while Yuu and Shoyo were preparing the balloons.

Takeru, Kindaichi and Kunimi tagged along by the way. Kindaichi was helping Hajime while Takeru was sleeping inside. Kunimi stood there not knowing to do. He felt so awkward and shy around these people. Kindaichi told him not to help with carrying heavy stuffs because he knew Kunimi's hand were really soft and precious. He didn't want to hurt them.

Tobio noticed how Akira fiddles with his fingers nervously and he was so awkward standing in the corner alone. He smiled sadly and shook his head.

He made his way to Shoyo and whispered something in his ear. Shoyo then turned to look at Akira and his eyes widened before he proceeds to hit Tobio's arm.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? He must have felt out of place. Yuu-senpai, let's go talk to Akira." Shoyo said and Yuu nodded before making their way to talk to Akira and befriend him.

The last time Shoyo met Akira, Akira beaten up a guy because they were following him and Akira was a little mean and harsh with his words so he was a little hesitant with approaching him again.

"Hi. You already know me right?" Shoyo starts.

"Yes... Tobio's boyfriend, Hinata Shoyo." Akira said quietly.

"Nice! So this  is Yuu Nishinoya. He is older than us. Senpai, he is Kunimi Akira." Shoyo intruduces them and Yuu smiled brightly at Kunimi. The two easily befriended Kunimi and asked him to sit with them.

Kunimi was introduced to the others and Shoyo thinks Akira was not that bad. He was actually pretty quiet and shy.

"Yeah... Tobio used to call Tooru-nii's parents daddy-uncle even he's already old. It sounds so weird." Akira said and the others laughed leaving Tobio to frown.

"You overly sexualized the word Daddy so it sounds weird now. When Shoyo and I will have our kids, I might tell them to call me bro or something so it doesn't sound weird." Tobio said making the others laugh harder.

Tooru then turned to look at his cousins and saw them getting along so well and Akira was smiling a little as he talked to Tobio's friends. He felt so proud for Akira who was staring to open up.

"We're back bitches!" atsumu and Kourai announced while Rin face palmed.

"Alright. Rest for now you guys--- except for Yuuji and Osamu. Let's go team bad bitches." Tooru said.