♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ♡

Zacznij od początku

"Anything that's gonna make me stop feeling like a cannibal?"

Even when the world seemed bleak, Dallas could always make light of it. It was something that didn't just remind him of Marilyn, but both of her parents. She was a wonderful mix of the best and sometimes worst qualities of the two. "Monsters don't feel guilt about the bad things they've done, Dallie. That's what makes you different from them." Derek gave her an understanding nod. It was peculiar. She was expecting the worst from him, from everyone. Yet, he seemed to understand the most.

"I heard the word cannibal and came running." Peter Hale spoke from the bottom of the staircase. He caught the attention of both Derek and Dallas, who narrowed their eyes at him. "I mean, I can't help feel a little proud here. My little creation is growing up, eh?" 

If looks could kill, Derek was positive that Peter Hale would be deep underground by now. Peter noticed this too and shoved his hands in his pockets. "You're still mad about your neck, aren't you?"

"No, I'm mad that I woke up in a morgue." she spat. "Do you want me to demonstrate that for you?"

Derek rolled his eyes at the two. "What do you want, Peter?" 

Peter Hale snickered at Dallas before turning to his nephew. "What the hell are you guys even doing?" 

The werewolf turned back to the chessboard and sighed heavily. "Back in his room, Stiles had a board with a bunch of names written on them. Dallas had one. I had one. Even you had one." he began to rearrange the pieces. 

Dallas nodded along. "He.. It, whatever it is. It's a big game to them. I just need to figure out how to win." 

Peter hummed and took a long look at the chessboard beside Dallas. "Well, you're not gonna have much luck with that since its a game without rules, Dal." 

She knitted her eyebrows and shot her eyes to him. "What are you talking about?" 

"This spirit has been alive for too many years to count. Too long to play by human rules. It's a fox spirit that chose to become human, they can only do that after about 100 years." he explained absent-mindedly to the girl. "This thing isn't playing chess with you. That's Stiles's game. You gotta play with the mind." 

The werewolf picked up his coat from the chair and gave her a supportive nudge. "You're not a werewolf, Dallas. You're not human. You're not a kitsune. You're a Siren. Use those instincts."

As he left, Dallas found herself deep in thought. As wild as it seemed, he was right. While she knew Peter was definitely missing a few screws, he was surprisingly smart at times. It made her rethink her stance on him. To rethink that perhaps he was someone she could actually trust. 

She only broke out of her thoughts as her phone buzzed, the words spreading across the pixelated screen. Her eyes widened and her breath became sharp. Derek stared up at his goddaughter with intense worry. "What's wrong?"

"Lydia found Stiles," she murmured out as worry coated her words like sticky tar. "He's bleeding."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Scott McCall helped lay Stiles Stilinski on his couch with the help of Aiden and Lydia. The strawberry blonde glanced around anxiously. "Where is everyone?" Scott hissed to Lydia.

Before she could answer his question, Dallas slipped through the front door and met eyes with the Alpha. Melissa McCall and Deaton stood behind him with heavy looks. "What the hell happened to him?"