Blue sea

At mourning,

Serena yawn and look at Ashley who was sleeping with smile . She then look at ash who was sleeping with eco on his chest. She smiled and look at clock which was showing 6:39 am . She thought of just lieing on bed with her future family.

Serena:- ( I didn't know that Ash and both will have such cute kids. He always act like dad when Ashley or eco is with him)

Suddenly alarm clock ringed . Ash rud his eyes and yawn . He look at eco then a Serena. She smiled at him and look at Ashley who started wake up after alarm. Eco then open his eyes and yawn . Ash pick up eco and put him on bed on his lap . Serena then pick Ashley and put her lap. Four then yawn at same time and three giggled after look at each other.

Serena:- did you both sleep will Ashley and eco.

Ashley and eco nod . Then they look at Ash then Serena with a sad look. Ashley nod towards eco and eco nod at her. Eco then walked towards the table near the bed and get Celebi's ball .

Eco :- mom , dad we both have to go. Mommy and Daddy will be worried about us.

Ashley then hug Serena then Ash . She then look at them with smiled.

Ashley:- we see you in future . Mommy don't leave daddy alone because he will make mess .

Serena giggled and nod at her Ash walked towards them and got on his knees .

Ash:- don't try to go to another timeline and don't make Celebi tired . Listen to your Mommy and Daddy ok. And *he kiss both of them on head * take care my kids.

Both of them smiled and hug him. Eco then open Celebi ball and look at them with a sad look. Serena started to feel sad . She what them to stay little longer.

Serena:- you both can stay if you want. You both can go at tonight if you want.

Ashley then look at eco . He smiled and nod . Eco then look at Ash for permission , Ash *signed* and nod at them.

Serena:- we all are going to beach after breakfast for fun ok. So both of you have to buy swim suits. Ashley come with me and eco go with ash  .

Ashley , eco smile and hug Serena . Then both run towards Ash and hug him too. He then look at Serena nod.

Serena :- ok first get into bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

Ashley and eco * sign* and slow walk towards the bathroom room with Serena and Ash behind them.

At breakfast table, after daily routine.

Serena was sitting with Ashley and eco was sitting with ash.

Ash and serena , breakfast

Eco's breakfast