12~ A Misunderstanding

I woke up with butterfly's in my stomach. My mind is going blank with what I'm going to do today.

Somehow my heart wants to see Liam but my stomach wants to eat. If I go to school early I can find Liam practicing by himself.

Or I can eat and see him during school....

~<~>~

I decided to go early. But I needed to eat so I bought two packs of doughnuts for us to share.

When I arrived I saw him chucking lacrosse balls into the net. He made them in every time.

"Hey." I muttered nervously.

"Oh, hey" he replied just as nervous.

"Want some doughnuts?"

"I'd love some" he smiled.

We ate in silence then I grabbed the lacrosse stick and a ball. Liam watched me as I launched the ball into the net.

He smirked and made the ball shoot through the net. Show off much.

~<~>~

It's now my free period and I'm helping Mr.Wright hang up posters for a fundraiser.

"Have you gotten stronger?" A girl giggled.

"Yeah. Have you gotten hotter?" A familiar voice responded.

"Liam your so cute. Wanna meet me around 8 tonight? I can show you a good time." The girl flirted.

"Mmhhmm" he moaned.

I passed them and tried not to look but my eyes ended up drifting to them. She was kissing his neck and when he looked at me his eyes were completely blank.

"Liam?" I whispered.

~<~>~

I left school early because of a stomach ache. It was true because I was repulsed by what I saw.

There was something about Liam that made me happy, but I guess I didn't make him happy.

Should I turn into her? Be hotter? Slu**ier?

I opened the door and saw Derek working out. He noticed the tears in my eyes and got down from the support beam .

"Hey" I faked a smile.

"What happened?"

"Nothing" I sighed.

"Tell me?" He barked like an over protective brother.

"Liam and I kissed last night and today he was with another girl. I thought we were right for each other but I guess not."

He just stared at me with a blank face.

"Your stupid teenage crush means absolutely nothing!" He shouted. "You need to focus on your abilities. Not stupid guys who don't even like you back!"

"I was jus-"

"Just shut up! I have my own problems to deal with." he growled.

"Next time don't ask whats wrong if your just gonna be a d*ck" I growled back.

~<~>~

I ended up telling Scott about what happened with Liam. He went and got a book from his desk after I explained everything.

"This is a bestiary. It has the description of all the supernatural creatures the argents have seen and\or killed."

I looked at him expectingly. What does a bestiary have anything to do with my problem?

"I read something about a thing called a succubus. They pray on men for food. Their trap is getting them to fall under their spell and once that happens they are completely vulnerable." he explained.

"So you think Libby is a succubus and Liam is under her spell. How do we get him out of it?"

"Make Liam kiss someone who he is completely in love with. But you have to be tough because the spell causes him to push away all females."

"So I kiss him?"

"Yep"

~<~>~

I walked up to Liam's door and knocked. His step dad answered and let me in.

He said Liam was upstairs in his room. The only way I as allowed up, was if I kept the door open.

I opened Liam's door and found him laying on his bed listing to music. He saw me, he glared and sat up.

"What do you want!" He snapped.

I walked over to him and grabbed his face in my hands. Next my lips crashed onto his.

A puff of purple smoke escaped his mouth and vaporized into the air. He smiled at me and kissed me again.

"When did you get here?" He asked.

"Just now."

I guess he doesn't remember.....

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

I thought that would've lasted a few more chapter but I decided to keep it short.

Please comment and Vote!!!!