Is he talking about Jiwoo, Eunbyeol wonders. By piecing togther what she already knows about Heeseung from that one night and what she learnt from his today, she can definitely conclude that he is either Set Two or Three and that Jiwoo is definitely in a set lower than him.

"Is it Jiwoo?"

   He looks at her bewildered.

   "How do you know?"

   "I saw you today. Waving at her, smiling at her," Eunbyeol answers him honestly, her lips forming into a line. "I thought it was for me but I was mistaken,"

   Eunbyeol didn't feel upset to know that he wasn't smiling at her because they only knew each other for a few minutes before enrolling. She sighs and looks at her new found friend. The moon was half full and yet, he glows like a firefly. His milky white skin can match up to the moon's colour but somehow, in some way, Heeseung's skin had the ability to look brighter than the celestial object in the night sky.

"What should I do, Eunbyeol? I really like Jiwoo," Heeseung whispers into the darkness. "And if I have to marry as my dad says, I know it has to be her,"

Eunbyeol has nothing to say. If the law in Maron stands for anything, two different Sets cannot marry each other.

"Can I ask what Set you're both in?" Eunbyeol finally says after the long silence.

"So, uh, I'm Set Two, I guess?" Heeseung says, scratching at the nape of his neck. "Jiwoo's set is not really for me to say so you should ask her,"

Another Set Two friend, Eunbyeol thinks to herself, why do I always get myself involved with these guys? Eunbyeol shakes her head and sighs. She doesn't care for Jiwoo's Set. Especially now that they're all equal.

"I don't really know what to say to you, if I'm being honest," Eunbyeol answers him, referring back to the question he had asked her. "I think you should stand up for yourself? Breaking rules doesn't seem so bad if you know you won't regret it, does it?"

   Heeseung also sighs. He pulls at his hair startling Eunbyeol. She hits his hand gently, pulling his hands into hers.

   "Don't do that. Don't pull at your hair for something so futile," she tells him, patting the back of hands softly. "Everything will work out, one way or another, okay? I think you need to tell your dad where you stand,"

   "Yeah, maybe I do need to do that but in the meantime, I hope you can look after her, Eunbyeol-ah," Heeseung asks of her, turning his head to meet his new friend's eyes. "She might act all tough but she's actually very fragile,"

   "I'll keep that in mind,"

   The truth of it is, Eunbyeol felt jealous of Jiwoo for split seconds. She's pretty and she has an equally handsome guy who wants to no one but her. It felt like she was the second lead in a television program; the characters who never get a happy ending.

   They talk for a few more minutes under the large tree, exchanging information about how the different sides of the school look. Everything is pretty much the same on both the male and female side. They share the gymnasium, the ballroom, the garden, the technology room and the spa and sauna room.

   Heeseung is the first to stand, brushing the dirt off his pyjamas. Eunbyeol follow after him, doing the same to her night clothes.

   "See you tomorrow then," Heeseung says but he phrases it in a questioning way. "If we're gonna break rules, we might as well break rules together, right?"