Lisa placed her lunchbox on the table then removed her lab coat, putting it messily on the chair. She waited for her friends to get their food. When they all were set, Lisa took a bite of the chicken cordon bleu and moaned at the heavenly taste. "I have the best wife in the world."

"That looks good." Sana peered at Lisa's food.

"Even more awesome in taste." Lisa bragged proudly. "I'll give you one bite." She offered her meal as Sana took it happily.

"Why can't Dahyun cook like Jennie? She can't cook for her life." Sana said while chewing the chicken. "Actually, Unnie, you can pay me with Jennie's food anytime."

"Come at dinner time anytime you please."

"You can cook." Jisoo said. She managed to steal a piece of chicken despite the physical violence Lisa threw at her.

"Well yes, but it's nice if she can cook me something." Sana ate her own lunch.

"At least you have someone to share." Jisoo mumbled absentmindedly as Lisa and Sana exchanged a glance.

"So. . . Jisoo Unnie, how's your face transplant patient?"

---

Irene pulled over her car to the driveway. She took her purse then did a little touch up before she stepped out of the car. She didn't know what Chaeyoung was up to. It couldn't be just usual meeting since they met everyday at the office. What could be the reason for Chaeyoung to invite her to this restaurant?

"I order the usual for you, is that alright?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as Irene sat on her seat.

"Yeah, thanks." They waited for the waitress to fill up their glass with fine wine. "Thank you." Both of them said simultaneously.

"So. . . what do you want to talk about?"

"Straight to the point are we?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the impatience.

Irene giggled. "I'm curious, okay? You sound so serious and the fact that you invite me to this exclusive restaurant deepens my curiosity."

"I have something to ask." She sighed heavily. "I have no intention to open your old wound but. . . I really need to talk about this."

"Okay?" Irene wasn't sure where Chaeyoung was going with this.

"How was it, dating a surgeon?" She voiced her question cautiously.

"Oh," Irene didn't see that coming. "Oh it's not an old wound, Chaeyoung. It's still fresh." She chuckled bitterly. "It feels like just yesterday she makes bad jokes about everything."

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung stated sympathetically.

"Don't be. You have no reason to. It's all my mistake." She cleared her throat. "Who's this guy?"

"Girl." Chaeyoung corrected her sheepishly. "It's a girl."

"What?!" Irene was clearly surprise by the confession. "Since when did you swing this way?"

"Since that jerk cheated on me."

"And that instantly turns you gay?"

Chaeyoung shrugged like it wasn't big deal.

"Chaeyoung, you're too old to experimenting." Irene spoke as a matter of fact. "I assure your candidate is around our age too, right?" The latter nodded. "You can't play with people feeling."

"Don't accuse me like that, I'm not going to hurt anybody."

"I'm sorry, it's just. . . the last time I check you're straight as a stick."