He Died A Hero

Let me introduce you to Shad Gaspard. He passed away this year after heroically saving his ten year old son from a rip tide off California's coast. Much like Jon Huber's death yesterday. Shad's passing hit the wrestling community hard as he like Jon was much to young to join Heaven's choir of angels.
Shad was just 39 years old when he gave his life to save his son. When you look up hero in the dictionary I believe a picture of Shad should be beside it because he was the definition of it. The lifeguards got to them and yet he begged them to save his son first. He was then swept away by the rip tide and sadly drowned. His body was found a few days later washed up on the beach. His death again much like Jon Huber's rocked the community I have belonged too since I was three. If their deaths have taught us anything in the year of 2020 it's life is short and precious and never not even once take for granted we have one more day given to us. So tell those you love and mean anything to you how you feel because tomorrow is not a guarantee.
I am sorry if this was a kill joy or a downer but my heart just felt like writing this chapter to get it off my heavy heart. Thank you and I promise I will try to make Random Stuff happier in the future.

Shad GaspardBorn: January 13, 1981, Brooklyn, New York, NYDied: May 17, 2020, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA

Shad Gaspard
Born: January 13, 1981, Brooklyn, New York, NY
Died: May 17, 2020, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA