They Don't Make Music Like This Anymore

How Deep Is Your Love by the Bee Gees was the first song I ever heard of theirs and what a hell of a song to have as my introduction and to realize that Barry Gibb wrote so many damn songs that I have loved over my life. Barry Gibb is an underrated song writer along with his late brother Maurice and Robin, who were twins. They also had their baby brother Andy but he too sadly passed away at only the age of 30. Andy had this silky smooth voice. Barry could hit a high note I don't hear a man hit often.

Andy Gibb singing Don't Throw It All Away written by his brother Barry. Probably my favorite Andy Gibb followed by a close second of I Just Want To Be Your Everything . But Andy had his demons and sadly his demons made it where he only saw his 30th birthday and then he sadly passed away alone in his hospital room as the hospital didn't allow his mom who was by his side since he had been in the hospital to stay over night. He died in the early morning hours of  March 10, 1988 just 5 days of after his 30th birthday.

Probably my favorite Sonny and Cher song is I Got You Babe. Believe it or not Cher was not a fan but yet it was their biggest hit. Sonny wrote and they would always close out their variety show with it.

These are just 3 songs I have loved most of my life. Along with a ton of 80s music, 50s, 60s, and pretty much every era of music hell even some 1920s songs I love. What I am saying is that music can paint such a beautiful picture. Listen not only with ears but with your heart as well.