Corpse: "Uh, but you're the imposter."

Jack: "It's clearly Sykkuno. I'm voting for him."

*Jack has voted.*

Sykkuno: "Corpse I was with you this whole time, how would I kill Toast? Besides I would never kill Toast!"

Jack: "Mate, you know it's him. Just do it."

*Corpse has voted*

Sykkuno: "Can't believe this is happening right now."

*Sykkuno has voted*

Sykkuno watches the screen and widens his eyes dramatically when he realises that Jack had two votes and is being ejected.

"Oh Jesus, we voted him off!" He shouts as 'Victory' flashes on the screen.

When everyone is back on the drop ship for the next round, there's a lot of noise going on because everyone is screaming their lungs out for some reason. Sykkuno is still in shock that Corpse used that dirty trick to freak him out and then just made them win.

Even though he's still smiling like an idiot, he senses over Rae's screaming voice that Corpse is saying something. He doesn't have to ask twice because he can hear him say, "Of course I trust you, Sy."

"You know there's a food court in the mall, right?"

"Yeah, but we're watching Jack's choice of movie. It has to be more than 2 hours. Have you learnt nothing, Poki?" Sykkuno says while covering his mouth so that he doesn't throw food out of his mouth while speaking. Rae would slap the back of his head and tell him not to talk while his mouth is full.

Poki makes a face at him and grabs a sandwich too. Rae steps out wearing a cozy looking outfit and Poki wolf whistles at her causing her to roll her eyes.

Soon enough all of them arrive at the cinema theatre, get their tickets and get ready to watch some weird sci-fi movie. At least Jack seems pretty excited. It's weird and endearing to Toast and Rae how Corpse and Sykkuno are trying as hard as possible to get a seat besides each other.

"Please wake me up if I fall asleep." Corpse whispers to Sykkuno not even 10 minutes into the movie.

Sykkuno brings his hand up to cover his chuckle but feels a hand on his wrist which retracts as fast as it comes.

"Uhm, sorry." Corpse says and coughs, looking away.

"That's quite alright."

They don't speak the rest of the movie.

"I really don't care about your opinions." Jack says and shrugs. "I really loved it."

"That's quite mean, Jack." Ludwig laughs.

"I know. But I don't care about that either."

A laugh goes around the table of ten. Corpse had somehow managed to snatch the seat besides Sykkuno at the food court too. Rae sat on the other side of him feeding him with jokes that only the both of them seemed to understand. All Sykkuno does is laugh behind his hand and try hard to ignore Corpse's stare burning the side of his face.

"Is Rae your girlfriend?" Corpse says the first few words he has spoken ever since he sat down at this table. The words are spoken directly into Sykkuno's ear and he shivers like he never does when Rae does it.

"Oh, no. She's like a sister to me." Sykkuno shakes his head.

"Oh, so do you have a girlfriend?" Corpse presses further.

"I don't think girls are into me like that."

And if Corpse wants to tell him that maybe certain boys are, he doesn't say anything.

~

Hi! Hope you liked the chapter!

Thank you for the love on the first chappy :D

I'm also thinking about posting this on ao3 if that'd be cool. If I do, I'll let you know in the next chapter or so :)

Comments and votes are really appreciated!

whole lotta love

xx r