"What will we do after this now?" Rachael whispered. "Go to our homes, sleep. Just forget what happened at all for one night and try to actually sleep." Jimin advised.

♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗

We bid farewell to each other and decided to go back to our homes, ready to hear a lecture from our parents. As I was walking, a hand grabbed mine and I gasped. I was totally zoned out and then someone grabbed my hand, of course I'd freak out.

"Shh it's me." Taehyung mumbled.
"What the hell? You scared the life out of me."
"Um sorry, but actually I um have nowhere to go. I don't have my house keys. I tried calling dad but he isn't picking up. So can I-I come with you?" Taehyung admitted shyly.
I chuckled . "I'm sure we'll have space at our home for you." My phone had no battery, so even if my parents had called me, I wouldn't know. Which leads to double lecture.

I opened the door, trying my best to cease out of view from my parents' eye but unfortunately, I'm not that lucky. Mum was sitting on the couch, biting her nails, which she often does when she's nervous. Dad was talking loudly on the phone to someone.
"I wanna talk to your senior. Mr. Kim. He only listens to us. Give him the phone right now. I'm telling you! My daughter is missing! I'll ruin you career if you- "

"Y/N!!" My mother screamed. "Ohmygodwherewereyouwehavebeenwaitingforyouforthepasttwentyfourhours." She spoke so rapidly that she failed to acknowledge the person with me.

"Who's this guy? Have you been dating him? Why didn't you tell us? OH MY GOD, WERE YOU WITH HIM FOR WHOLE 24 HOURS? What did he do to you?! We were waiting for you all this time and you were doing this behind our backs! Y/N, you were raised better than this. Get out of my house! Right now! Leave my daughter!" My dad yelled.

"Chill, mom and dad." I said as I pushed my hair back in frustration. "It was just umm a small one night trip from school." I lied. "Oh, really? I don't think so. Let me ask your teacher." My mom stated.

Phew. Thankfully, Jimin tried to seduce our teacher with his charms a day before Cole died because we all knew we'd get in trouble when we reached back home. We all had clicked pictures back on our way to home to manipulate them and make them believe that we actually had a trip.

My dad talked to our teacher and fortunately, he believed our story. "See, we even have pictures." I showed Taehyung's phone to my parents and they nodded in response. I finally breathed. "Why didn't you tell us before going? We were worried for no reason." Mom muttered. I just gave her a sheepish grin in response.

"What about this guy, though?" Dad asked. "We were not doing anything obnoxious like you think we were. He's a new student and he moved here not too long ago. His father is a cop. Mr. Kim, whom I presume you were trying talking to. He's a good guy. And we're not dating...."- Taehyung looked at me with a disheartened look- "yet." I explained.

"Oh! He's Mr.Kim's son? Isn't he the one who worked for an NGO and did charity work this summer?" Mom exclaimed. "Yup, that's me. The one and only." Taehyung said, manifesting a boxy smile. "Your dad must be so proud of you. Teach our daughter something too about charity." Dad demanded.

I had a strong urge to roll my eyes, but I didn't for the sake of my life.

"But sweetie, what is he doing here? It's almost 11pm." Mom said. "Oh. Sorry for the disturbance but actually I have nowhere to go. I forget to tell about this trip to my dad and I don't have the house keys. I called him and he isn't picking up." Taehyung elaborated.

"Oh I-" Dad stuttered. "What's wrong, dad?" I asked. "Honey, actually your aunt came this afternoon, so the extra room was taken by her. And your little brother doesn't like to share rooms. So um we don't have place for him." Dad said.