。・゚゚・8

tw: smut (will give warning), nudity

warm water and bubbles surrounded them, their bathtub was more of a hot-tub. it was big- there were jets, and ledges to sit on. schlatt sat patiently, his arms resting on the sides of the tub, skin exposed.

"here" y/n said softly, sitting on his lap and rubbing soap in his hair, massaging his scalp. god- he could melt. "it smells like lavender" she smiled. the lights were dim, but just bright enough for them to see. the ends of y/n's hair were wet, sticking to her shoulders, schlatt pushed the lose strands behind her ears, his eyes heavy. he softly sighed, leaning into her touch like a puppy. schlatt set his hands back on to y/n's waist- while she finished washing his hair.

(smut time)

he kept tugging her closer, it became very apparent what schlatt was getting at- even if he was subconsciously doing it. she smiled, pressing a kiss on his wet lips, his breath hitched- rubbing her waist. they could feel each others heartbeats increasing ever so slightly, warmth flooding inside of them. he slid his hands down, pulling her upwards- but quickly looking at her to make sure things were satisfactory. once he read the look of approval on her face, he slowly pushed her down on to him as to not splash any water-

"fuck-" he sighed, gripping on to her waist again. she let out a soft whimper, biting her lip to hold back something louder- she just kept sinking down, obviously implying how unbearably big he was. she gulped, leaning on to his shoulders and burying her face in to his neck. his breath was heavy now- biting on to her neck. he pulled her up, and back down on to him. he let out a loud grunt- leaning his head back. her grip around him tightened, causing him to growl. he pulled her up again- this time putting a hand on her shoulder. then slamming her back down on him. she let out a yelp-

"hnng-!" her head felt cloudy with pleasure-

"fuck---" he growled again- continuing to slam her down on to him- obviously not caring about splashing. schlatt always got rough with her- he loved the noises she would make in response. she would always try her hardest to stay quiet. him- however- always let out the loudest noises he could. a small part of him hoping someone could hear. he was so much stronger compared to her- she was powerless when it came to him, submissive.

"nnng--" she whined. he wrapped his hand around her slim neck, tightening his grip and pulling her upwards to face him.

"look at me-" he growled- sticking his thumb into her mouth again, gripping her jaw wide open- all while still slamming her on to him- railing her into oblivion. "wider" she obliged. his brows were furrowed- lips parted. her hands had found themselves sliding up his back and into his hair- tugging. he liked it. he slammed her down again- this time yelling- the walls weren't that thick. he knew how close they were to other people, how easily they could hear.

"schlatt-" she whimpered, gripping his hair as if, if she let go she'd fall, into oblivion. he grabbed a fistful of her hair, tugging it backwards so her head was facing up- all at his mercy, all for him. he felt so high- higher than any drink or drug could take him.

"i fucking love you" he gasped, leaving bite marks and hickeys all over her neck. groaning louder into the air. "hn- fuck-" he snarled pulling her hair back further. she let out a satisfied gasp- he let go, wrapping his arms around her again, squeezing her closer to him as he reached his high. he pushed her down further, as hard as he could as he twitched and exploded inside of her- letting out a harsh howl. she whimpered again, gasping and sighing once she finished.

(fin)

breathy sighs and heavy breathing filled the echoey washroom, bubbles still sticking to their skin. schlatt painfully pulled y/n off of him, her hair was wet now- clean, and sticking to her shoulders again. she smelt like vanilla.

"you're perfect" he smiled warmly, helping her out of the tub and grabbing a towel. gently drying her hair off, then picking her up and bringing her back to their room. he pulled on some warm sweatpants- he smiled again- she had her face nuzzled into his shoulder, clearly too tired to function. he chuckled, grabbing one of his sweaters and pulling it over her, it was big- but she looked so good.

"i'm tired" she mumbled, wrapping her arms around him.

"i know-" he whispered, petting her hair. he picked her up again, and collapsed on to the bed. his weight was almost crushing on top of her- but it was good. her legs and arms still wrapped around him.

"i love you" she sleepily mumbled into his neck, causing him to chuckle and smile again, petting her hair again. the two of them softly drifted off to sleep- still wet and warm.

------

late the night, rain pattering ever so gently on to the grounds. schlatts right hand man, tubbo, rode his horse off from manberg. he was meeting people, tommy and wilbur... and technoblade. he had information, something important. it felt a little wrong- morally wrong...

"i don't know... what you're suggesting.... it seems wrong" tommy mumbled. tubbo frowned, nodding in agreement with tommy.

"tommy... sometimes the ends justify the means..." techno's voice echoed throughout their cave. wilbur stood in thought,

"we won't hurt her" wilbur muttered-

"we might-" techno spat, "tubbo- this is good- this information you've received, what quackity told you- is good" he changed the subject. tubbo nodded-

"keep finding things, tubbo. you're doing good" wilbur added.