Chapter 9

Aria's POV
I was looking at Liam who was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled and softly stroked his cheek. He reminds me of Xavier. I miss him so much. I then looked towards Nathan. He was watching us with blank expression on his face. 'Can't this man show his emotions' I sighed at that thought. He was about to say something when Vi came towards me without acknowleging him and said, "Where were you Ari. You took quite long to clean this mess up- Wait a minute you haven't cleaned it up yet!! What were you doing girl? Sam is waiting eagerly to eat your birthday cake. And who is this little guy in your arms?? I must say he is looking like an angel right now. Why are you holding him-" I cut her rambling with my hand on her mouth cause Liam was already stirring in my arms. If she continued, he would wake up and will be irritated. I mouthed her 'Will talk later about this.' She nodded her head. I removed my hand from her mouth. She then looked where Nathan was standing. He was watching us continuosly. He came towards me to take Liam in his arms without saying anything. 'Can this man be anymore rude' I thought to myself and roll my eyes. He saw me doing it and gave me a cold glare. He slowly started unwrapping Liam's hands which were on my neck. He began stirring so I patted his back gently. He stopped stirring amd was softly snoring. When I heard it, I smiled. Nathan's hands were on Liam's arms. Again, he started unwrapping them but this time Liam didn't stirred instead he was awake although his eyes were droopy. He looked my way and smiled as if he was happy I was still holding him. I smiled back at him. He nuzzled his nose in my collarbone to wrap his arms around me more tightly. I looked at him in amusement. How can a child of his age that is 2 years be this smart. As if Nathan realised that his son had no plans to leave me, he turned towards me and said, "Can you help me carry him to my car? Once he would be on his car seat you can be free." I looked at him shocked, how can he order order everyone. He didn't even said please. I was about to tell him to not to order me around when I heard soft snoring near my neck causing tingling sensation there. I nodded at him looking at Liam's angelic face. I turned towards Vi and she just nodded at me understanding what I meant to say. I smiled at her and followed Nathan. We made our way out of the restaurant with me following behind him like lost puppy. We stopped in front of sleek black Audi r8.(Picture above) I loved this car. I know I am a girl but I just love sports car. The car was looking like it just came out from magazine. When I felt someone's gaze on me, I looked up and saw Nathan watching me. I closed my mouth which was hanging open and took my eyes away from my the car. He opened passenger seat door for me to put Liam in his carseat which was there. I softly removed his head from my neck and placed on my shoulder. Then, I tried removing his hands. I was successful in removing his right hand and was just about to remove his left hand to place him in the car when he placed his right hand on my boobs and began stirring. I quickly patted him. After about 10 minutes later, he was in deep sleep. I removed both his hands and placed him in his car seat. He started wiggling in his car seat so I gave him a kiss on his forhead and both cheeks. I softly closed the door of car. I looked towards Nathan and he was making his way towards driver seat. Just as he was about to seat inside he nodded at me. I was shocked to see how can a person be this arrogant. Not waiting for my reply he started his car and drove away. I absolutely hate people like him. He is so rude as well as so full of himself as if he is some kind of king here. I agree he have power and money but that doesn't mean he treat people like shit. I prayed to God I never meet this person again although Liam is such a good baby. How can those two be related. 'Does he not have humanity in him' I thought to myself. After I realised, I am standing outside parlour alone I went inside towards our table. I looked at Vi and Sam, they both looked exhausted however they were yet waiting for me. I looked towards watch and saw it was 01:10. I sighed and patted Sam's back to look at me. He smiled at me though anyone can tell he was tired. I said to both of them, "Thankyou so much guys for all of this. You didn't have to. I am thankful to you guys to make my birthday special. Lets pack this cake to eat tomorrow and lets go home. We are all tired." They both nodded thier heads. We took cake with us and hugged each other goodbye. We left for our house in my car. We reached at our apartment at 01:40. We said our goodnight's to each other and to our rooms to sleep. I took a quick shower to remove the glitter from my body.

 I took a quick shower to remove the glitter from my body

I changed into my baby blue PJ's with shorts. I looked at time to see it was 02:15pm. I was tired so I pulled the duvet over my head soon fall into deep slumber.

Hello guys. Do let me know your views on this chapter and vote for it if you like this chapter.

Love~
Diya❣️