"Now then, Young Bakugo! This is too much."

"Ya think?" Yuki sarcastically asked.

"His arms must be sore and to have that much weight on them, it'll probably keep him sore for a couple days."

All Might sighed before beginning to remove the muzzle. "Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge!"

"All Might... First place like this... is not worth anything!" Bakugo expressed frustratingly.

"Even if the world recognizes it, if I don't recognize it myself, then it's trash!"

"Pfft!" the healer was surprised he wasn't complaining about the possible pain in his shoulders, arms and wrists.

"Right." All Might agreed. "In this world where people are constantly being compared publicly, there are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale."

HIs face is amazing! Yuki chuckled as All Might reached for the first place medal.

"Take this medal, okay? Think of it as a 'wound,' so you never forget!"

Yuki doubted that would work.

"I said I didn't want it!"

"Now, now."

All Might missed getting it over the blonds head and thus settled with having it dangle from the clutches of the feral teens teeth.

"Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw-- Competing! Improving each other! And climbing even further! The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting! So, I have just one more things to say!"

Yuki made sure to cover his ears.

"Everyone, please say it with me!"

Great...

"Ready, go--

Thanks for your hard work!"

"Plus Ultra!"

The amount of sound Yuki could physically feel was enough to leave him trembling.

"Good work." Aizawa told the class.

Yuki was leaned over his table in exhaustion. It was the end of the day and he didn't understand why they needed to regroup after the festival.

Couldn't they just send out an email or a phone call...

"So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that."

"Yes, Sir."

No school for two days... yay.

"Satori, come to the teachers office before you leave. We have a couple things to discuss."

Yuki glanced up lazily, "hai~"

"You wanted to speak to me, Aizawa-sensei?" Yuki slowly blinked. Repressing a yawn.

"Yes, it's regarding your training with me."

"Ah, right."

"Even if Recovery Girl and I managed to set a schedule for you to follow every week, the incidents leading up after it have complicated things. Your training will properly be taking place after the week of internships. Though I do expect you to continue practicing using the capture weapon."