The Secret Unrevealed(Well Partially)

Ash's POV

I then decided to check Serena. I turned towards her to see a girl staring at me emotionless and then suddenly fell to the unconscious. I guessed she could not process stuff that easily. Thankfully the day was Friday and the weird thing about Fridays in this school is that more than half the children of the school like to take early breaks since who likes school. So not everyone saw it so I really wished that was a thing to celebrate about but even a small group could be bad cause now even they will be in danger. This seriously sucks

Ash: Okay so bye 

I literally vanished in front of their eyes and all of them were blindfolded

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up, uh maybe not. I have not slept at all I was thinking of an excuse (way worse than that) to get away from what happened yesterday and the best thing I could come of with was that it was all a dream. A dream, yeah a dream. out of every possibility that was my best guess(kinda). So I pack up my bag all set and ready for telling the dream lie.

Serena's POV

Yesterday was the weirdest day of my life. A boy, don't ask me the name I have no idea literally kicked the hell out of some weird people who tried to kill me and would have killed everyone after me if they would not give their pokemon. When I first saw him I thought he was just a weak-looking kid who needed help and then suddenly turned to a superhuman or something. Well, I am going to school, I wonder if he will come.

Ash's POV

I just got into my class, pretty awkward I would say but I did it and for some reason, I am the first person in class which I have never been in my entire life or maybe I am hallucinating and not being able to see anyone( i really wished it was the second option it would make more sense to me). And boom the person who I least wanted to see had arrived.it was Serena .today really is my lucky day. Thankfully she ignored me.

Serena's POV

Awesome I just happened to see the superhuman kid in the class who supposedly is the first person to enter here. I had no idea what to do and ignored him straight. after a few minutes everyone else cam and did the same as I did. I guess all of us are on the same road

No one's POV

Pf Rowan: Alright children so take the pg no .......................................

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The break bell rang

All the kids ran out of the class

Pf Rowan(speaking to thin air): And don't forget about..., whatever 

Ash'sPOV

And so its break, everyone seemed to ignore which was great and I just thought about the best thing right about how to resolve this case. I was so dumb this is literally the easiest thing a person could think off, Use my powers to get rid of the particular memory of them. Yep, awesome right. And I could not think of it after staring at the roof of my room for the whole god damn night. I am such a stupid person. So I marched down the hallway, proud of myself. Just as I got into the cafeteria I ran in the speed of light and touched the heads of every single person the room and then stopped. there was a small white coloured ball on my hand which were their memories and then pushed it inside the air as if there was water in the middle of the air and I pushed smother inside it. I did all of this so fast none of them even realised I touched them.

Then I went all the way back to the entrance of the room and walked to the nearby table as if I never even entered the place and sat on a chair. Then Serena came to me. 

No one's POV

Serena: Hey superhuman person do you mind telling me your name cause it feels weird you that

Ash: Names Ash and why are you calling me superhuman.

Serena: Cause you did some superhuman stuff I guess.

Ash:(wait how does she remember that)What do you mean

Serena: Don't act stupid Ash you know what I mean

Ash: Do you mind I you bring your head a bit closer to me

Serena: Are you a pervert

Ash: no(why the hell does she think that)

Serena: ok then

Serena brought her head a bit closer to Ash. Ash then touched her forehead and closed his eyes. Then suddenly a yellow coloured wave struck but only ash could see hit 

Ash's POV
No way 

Okay, I admit I told I would publish this chapter very soon but I broke my promise. I am so sorry I am just too lazy to write but I don't why but many people followed me, a person who barely even wrights and what he wrights is literally garbage but thankyou and none of you actually told me if I should start writing my next book along with this or should I start writing it after this book. So comment about it and plz wait until the next chapter.