Chp 19: "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕"

Start from the beginning

Kevin, Kaji, Ren,...Mao...why can't I bring myself to tell you guys..?, Maybe...it's best to not tell anyone at all...their just going to be disappointed...like him...

'I wish you two we're here rn...I miss you guys...'

Still singing, I didn't noticed tears slipping from my face, but I kept singing.

I can feel their eyes...watching me, suddenly my body stood up and my singing became louder, everyone can clearly hear now, tears streaming down my face, singing all my goddamn problems away...

**Teams POV**

Hinata suddenly stood up but them tears were streaming down his face.

"...he looks so...broken.." - Yaku

"I..never seen him like this before..." -Kageyama

"Hinata..." -Yamaguchi

"...Shoyo..." -Kenma, clearly he wasn't playing rn.

"...my baby...what happened..?" -Suga

"Shoyo/Hinata..." -Tanaka and Noya

"...shrimp" - Tsukisima

"Did something happen?" Lev

"Shut up Lev" - Yaku

"...osu" - Lev

"Sho-kun/Hinata" - Twins✨

"Tendo why are you crying?" -Ushijima

"*Pointing to Hinata*" - Tendo

"...Hinata Shoyo" - Ushijima

"hinata.." -Aone

"*Sniffle, Sniffle*" - Everyone else

Then Hinata looked like he finished, he wiped his tears and sniffle a few times before saying-.

"*Sigh*...you guys can come out now.." Hinata said turning his head a little and saw his eyes were red and puffy.

All of us snapped out of it and immediately ran to him, Suga was the first to run and hug him, Hinata didn't react at all, his eyes just looked a little dull and not shining not even smiling.

"My baby...why are you crying?" Suga being the mother he is asked his child.

"Are you okay Shoyo?..." Kenma asked his Bestfriend.

"Chibi-chan are you alright?" Kuroo worryingly asked the broken looking ginger.

Everyone flooded Hinata with questions, but he didn't seem responsive rn, he didn't talk, he didn't move, he just stood there, eyes filled with sadness.

"....I'm okay..just tired" and with that Hinata turned around and walked away not even bothering to turn back.

The four boys looked at their Bestfriend before looking at each other and saying-.

"There's definitely something wrong..". the four of them said at the same time before nodding.

The others we're obviously concerned for their sunshine for they haven't ever seen him in that state before, the only thing Everyone thought at the moment.

'Why..?'

Everyone kept on worrying about their sunshine, and it was dinner time but when they arrived, Hinata wasn't anywhere to be found, this made them even more worried.

"Where's Hinata?" Daichi asked the managers.

"Wasn't he with you guys?" Ukai asked.

"...."

Everyone was silent, not saying a word, then Ukai started to get suspicious and worried, then Yachi said-'.

"Maybe his in his room... I'll go check" Yachi said getting up from her seat and going to Hinata's room to check if he was there.

**Yachi's POV**

I head inside the cottage and to Hinata's room, but when I was in front of his room, not a single noise was heard, I started to get worried so I knock.

Knock

Knock

"......."

Knock

Knock

"Hinata...?" I asked but nothing was heard.

"H-hinata-...?..are you there...?" I asked again but still nothing.

**With Hinata**

I was in my room, the covers over me while hugging a pillow, trying to calm down but voices keep popping up.

'Disappointment'

'Failure'

'Faggot'

'Slut'

'Gross'

'Hoe'

Those word keep on repeating, them something wet fell from my face, I touched it and it was-.

"Tears...?"

I mumbled to my self and it kept coming like a waterfall not stopping, them I heard a knock on the door that startled me.

"Hinata...?"

A voice from the outside asked.

"...yachi-san.." I don't want to face them rn, I just want to be here...alone, so, I didn't say anything.

She knocked and asked again but still I didn't say anything, I just stayed under the covers hugging my pillow, then I heard foot steps walking away and fading.

'gomen Yachi-san..minna'

"..I can't..." I whisper to myself

And that was the last thing I remembered before darkness consumed me, and fell asleep.

_________________***__________________