Chapter 2 part 2

One weekend however they were both free. Sakura would come home finishing her shift for the day. When entering the house she would find Karin sitting on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket watching random shows on the TV.

"Having fun?" She smiles at Karin who just shrugs.

"Eh it's just boring drama shows" Karin continues to watch however. Sakura just chuckles and changes her doctor attire to "lazy" clothes.

"Then let's watch something fun instead. What do you usually watch? What's your favorite show genre?" Karin blushes a bit while looking away.

"We... don't really have channels like this in the hideout. So I don't really watch any series usually" the redhead admits, which doesn't surprise Sakura. She takes the remote controller to look up show genres.

"Then let's find one you like! Let's start with..." the first genre showing up on the TV was drama and romance. She knew a series about doctors and hospital workplaces where there is drama called "Hart's Anatomy". She puts on the show and it didn't take long until the show got a reaction out of Karin.

(I used Doctor Mike's YouTube video as a reference for this section lol)
"Why are they performing medical procedures without goggles? What if blood splats and not their eyes? Then they can't work properly and have to wash that and waste time-" Sakura was taken aback from Karin's reaction but she found it funny and rather cute.

"Calm down it's only a show. Nothing is accurate in movies when they try to showcase real life events" Sakura chuckles pats the Uzumaki's shoulder.

"That's so stupid..." they continued to watch the episode to its end and Karin still pointed out the things that just didn't make sense in the episode. To others this might be very annoying but Sakura just thought this was hilarious the way Karin nit picked on things. One moment in the episode there would be sappy romance in which Karin interrupted again but not a retort towards the series this time.

"So... how are things going for you and Sasuke?" Again Karin wouldn't try to make eye contact when asking that question.

"Well we are still talking of course. He is my former teammate and friend after all" She answers genuinely, no secrets hidden.

"Ah... so you have gotten over him I assume?" The pink haired woman nodded and finally Karin turned her head to face Sakura, her cheek slightly pinkish.

"Are you?" Sakura blurted out, questioning why she even asked that and what she would even do with the answer.

"Yeah... I think I am too" the answer given to the Haruno surprisingly made her relieved? Sakura didn't think too much about it and the Kunoichis would keep watching the episode to it's end.

"So you don't like it?"

"It's stupid, nothing makes sense and it's so inaccurate! ... but I like the plot" The redhead admits and the kunoichi duo proceeds to binge watch the "Hart's Anatomy" series with Karin's hilariously reaction to the inaccuracies of the show when it came to the medical field.

"WHY ARE THERE CANDLES IN THE PATIENT'S ROOM? THERE IS A LOT OF OXYGEN THERE THIS US SO DANGEROUS-"

"Why... just why are the doctors telling the bad new one the open... shouldn't they invite the family to a secluded room? This is almost offensive"

"Why are they calling code blue already? I know this lady just fainted but that doesn't mean her heart has necessarily stopped... this could be a false alarm" There wasn't a boring moment when watching the series with the female Uzumaki and Sakura really enjoyed hanging out with Karin like this.
As they watched, Sakura would notice that Karin was quieter than usual so she turned her head towards the redhead and found Karin asleep. The Haruno would carefully move strands of hair away from Karin's face that had fallen over. The pink haired women watched the other women as she slept on the sofa, examining Karin. The Uzumaki looked so calm and vulnerable. Not as tense as her awakened self. Sakura would finally rest her hand against Karin's cheek, gently and carefully to somewhat hold her safe.

"You look so at peace like this..." Sakura would whisper to not wake up Karin.

"I promise... I won't let anyone or anything hurt you again"