Chapter 3. New pack in town.

Zoe's p.o.v

Rosie and I were now siting at the dinner table across from our parents. it was a rule not to speak at the table unless you have news. and BOY did we have news. " mum, dad Rosie and i need to tell you something" i said as i finished my glass of blood. they both looked at us and dad said " do you have to tell us now dear?" I turn to Rosie it didn't look like she was going to talk so i have to great. i sighed and told them everything that Rosie told me earlier about what she saw in the woods. when i was finished i wait for them to react but  they just looked a bit shocked and in thought. dad was the first one to speak. " you booth need to keep an eye on were your running from now on ok" "yes" both Rosie and i said. " the werewolves should not be a danger to us or the humans but just be careful when around one. as their temper can be a bit erratic" mum continued after dad. " ok we will"  we both said at the same time. " thank you for telling us girls. once you have finished you may leave the table" "thank you" i said as Rosie was back to eating her stake. I cant tell them that I'm bisexual now not after this news. it will have to wait.

The next day was the first day back of school. I was in the kitchen waiting for Rosie. Mum and dad have gone to do what ever they need to do today. so it was just me and Rosie.when she finaly came down i decided to tell her first because i hoped she would under stand and help me with mum and dad. once she put her lunch in her backpack i told her i need to tell her something.

she looked at me and said " its ok, i know" "WHAT HOW?" i yelled a her. " im sorry but i hared you with Mia yesterday and i sort of new before hand anyway" i was now sitting on the bar stool " ok but why didn't you say something" i asked more calmly " I wanted to wait till you were ready to tell me" that sounds fair " oh .. ok .. well thank you for that . you don't mind?" i asked her as she filed he thermos with blood. " no i think its nice" that made me smile " aww thanks lil sis" i said as i hugged her. " no prob big sis" we were walking to my car when Rosie said " have you told mum or dad yet?" " no. i was going to last night but i didn't want to tell them after your news" i tolled her as i started the car. Rosie just nodded her Head and said ok.

finally at school i parked the car and noticed that i was getting a lot of looks. i stepped out and saw Mia running toward me nearly knocking out a human boy that was looking at my car . "Zoe.. Zoe i need to tell you something like right now!" she said pulling me along to to the closet bathroom. she looked around to see if anyone was in. "Mia whats wrong" " there are werewolves here " my mouth drooped "are you sure, really sure Mia" i asked her as she was bouncing on her toes " yes yes, i was talking to a cute boy and when i shook his hand i could sense it  and when i looked at his eyes they were bright yellow" " wow ok. alright did you find out how many there are?" i asked. she shook her head just as the first bell went off. " ok ill see you at lunch i said as we walked to our home room.

I took my normal seat at the back of home room and put my head phones on until the teacher came. a few minuets later i was taped on the shoulder. "yes" i said as i took my head phone off it was a boy "hi i was just wondering if that was really your Porsche you came in today?" i looked at him up and down he smelt human. " yes it is my Porsche, why do you ask?" he fumbled with his hands and said " oh i just wanted to say that it looks like a nice car that's all" hmmm " well thank you" i said just as the home room teacher arrived and she was followed by someone. "sit down please everyone" everyone sat down and by the look of it wanted to know who this person is. " class we have a new student joining us, her name is Snow" SNOW i thought, she was the one to sell me the Porsche. 

It was now lunch. Mia and i were siting on the oval watching some guys kick a ball around when i heard some one come up behind us. we turned to see that it was Snow. " hi snow come sit with us" I offered to her. she smile and thanked me. " so your the one that gave my best friend that sexy car" said Mia " yeah i was. how is it handling Zoe?" "oh great thanks". we talked about cars for a bit but then changed to clothing as Mia got board of cars. while Snow and Mia were talking I couldn't help but look at Snow. it seemed to me, that her blonde streaks that were just in the under layer were now in her fringe. and her eyes were dark but i couldn't tell what colour. she caught me looking at her but she just smiled. i blushed and looked at 

the end of lunch bell rang and i asked Snow what class she has.She looked at her time table " i have art with miss Connors" " us too" i smiled and she smiled back. Mia must have seen this as she linked arms with us as we walked to class. half way through the lesson Mia handed me a note. it read ~ do you like snow?.  dam it Mia why did she have to do this. ~ she is pretty, why? why! coz i saw how you looked at her. that's why! ~ i don't know, maybe  ~ OK sleep over, your place, this weekend ;)  ~  fine but you have to ask my parents. ~ ok, but YOU have to ask Snow :) dam it Mia. i looked over to her and she just smiled and winked. so when class was done and while walking to our next class i asked Snow if she would like to come to my place for a sleep over with Mia. she said " that's sounds nice, but i will have to ask my dad as he might need me at home, but i will let you know" " alight" i said with a smile.