Chapter 9. Camp out with a wolf

Rosie's POV.

Sarah's and my parent's said it was fine for us to camp out in the wood behind my house. So after diner we ran up to my room to get ready for the night. As it just so happens mum and dad have a ton of camping gear out in the big shed. So we got everything we needed and wanted (like chocolate for Sarah and blood for me) and headed off.  

It didn't take long to put the tent up. with my speed and Sarah being able to fly everything was set up. " Sarah could you please make a fire please." i had already got the wood ready " sure... just maybe stand back a bit as sometimes it doesn't go very well." she says as she put her hands over the wood and began to chant. I took a few steps back and watched in aw of her power. A few seconds after Sarah finish's chanting and the wood slowly caught fire." amazing.... just amazing" she simple flipped her hair and said " I know". 

A few hours later as Sarah and I were talking and looking at the stars when we heard Zoe,Mia and snow outside " sounds like their having fun" I say as i get some blood. " yea... do you want to roast marshmallow's now?" Sarah asks while grabbing the bag out. " mmm yes please"  " is there something to put them on.. like sticks ?" Sarah asks while looking around. I get up to grab a couple good sticks that i saw earlier around the tree line " yeah just over here" i say. I go to turn back just as I saw a pair of bright blue eyes. I'm about to run when the eyes come closer " Rosie?" my eyes fly open and I swallow " Alex?  

Alex walks out of the trees and into the moon light. wow he looks hot with out a shirt on " why are you out here" I ask while moving back. " I was about to ask you that" he replies smiling . dam it why is his smile hot too! " my friend Sarah and I, are camping out for the night." " hmm ,can I join you?" he asks walking closer. " um yeah sure" i start walking back to Sarah, Alex is a step behind me. " about time what took so... ooh" " Sarah this is Alex" Sarah stands and hold out her hand " hi Alex, " hello Sarah, its nice to meet you. she just smiles and says "you to". " so what were you doing before we met?" I could'nt stop looking at him. " me.. oh i was getting sticks to roast marshmallow's" I show him the few sticks i grabbed. " may I?" he asked " sure" he grabs two stick hands one to Sarah then pops a marshmallow on, sits down and puts in the fire.

 A few marshmallow's later I ask Alex " you didn't tell me what you were doing out in the woods before" " hmm so i didn't.... well i would like to ask you something first, if i may?" I nod " on the day that we first day we met you said something interesting" he looks at me with his beautiful eyes," you said that i smelled.... I would like to know what i smell like to you?" " um well that day at school wasn't the first day we met... it think?" he sits up strait and smiles slightly " ahh... so you are the vampire that ran into me the other day" " I knew it was you... I recognized the sent in homeroom" i told him with a smile. " and what is my sent to you Rosie " " well is a mix of fresh rain on wood, a rose candle and" i lean closer to him and sniff " and freshly baked bread" mmmm it was a nice mix  " that's nice to know Rosie" he than turns to Sarah, who has eaten all the marshmallow's by the way, and asks her if he smells nice to her. she goes up to him, smells him and and say " well you do smell nice... but I not that nice" she says turning back at me and smiling. " thank you Sarah and Rosie... you know that I'm a werewolf, don't you?" " yes" " good" hes about to continue but stops suddenly and I hear why.

there was a very loud howl coming from a distance. " what the hell was that" both Sarah and i say. Alex stands " I'm sorry but i must go" " oh... why?" i ask also standing " i think you find out in the morning" he goes to leave but turns back around and stand really close to me " Rosie.. i would like to get to know you better. would you please meet me here after school Monday. I will explain everything then" i don't respond, I'm just looking in to his eyes, his sapphire eyes. " Rosie please?" " oh... yeah OK." he grabs my right hand and give it a soft kiss before running off. Sarah comes to my side " I think he likes you Rosie." " oh .. really." I say with shy grin.

AN. so how are you likening it to so far. please let me know what you like or dont like about this story. It can help me be better. 

thankyou and untill next time :)