Chapter 2. A long day

A/N this may be a bit long. but as the tittle say its a long day. :) oh and the pictuer is of Sarahs wings 

Rosie's p.o.v

Tomorrow is the first day back at school. I have everything ready. Mum bought me a new backpack and a whole bunch of cloths the other day. she said it was so i can have something new not just Zoe. i didn't mind new cloth's are always good. I was laying out an outfit for the morning when my phone buzzed. it was Sarah "hey" "hey do you want to go out today?" she asked "yeah, what do you have in mind?" "well i need to stretch my wings, i haven't been flying in so long" " sounds good, ill tell mum and ill be over soon" i told her " awesome see you soon" "bye" she hung up and I went to put on shorts, a button up top and hiking boots. i headed to mums room to tell her i was going out. i knocked on the door. " come in honey" "hi mum, I'm heading out with Sarah, she needs to stretch her wings out" "alright, just be careful that no one sees you" " i know mum, we will, see you for dinner". I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to the kitchen to have some blood. if I'm going running I need my strength. 

Zoe's p.o.v

I was washing my new car when Rosie came by "hey going to see Sarah?" i asked " yeah. she wants to go flying" she said " OK have fun" " thanks, bye" she waved and started jogging towards the park. As Sarah is an angel of hell she has really big wings that change colour to mach her mood and she can do some magic. Like she can start a fire with a simple spell or she can make a human think they were in a lot of pain if they made her mad oh and the best is that she can change their memories .

Her and Rosie have been friends for a long time now. they meet when we were out running in the woods at night. we came across a small pond. it was lit by a small light. there was someone sitting by the pond " hello?" said Rosie. the person turned around. it was a small girl " its OK we wont hurt you" i told her "can we sit by you?" she nodded. we walk around and sat on the other side of the light. in the light i could see that the girl had wings that were as big as her and they were yellow and the light was her hands there was a small fire in her palm. " my name is Zoe and this is Rosie" i told her" whats your name?" she said it was Sarah " why are you out hear so late Sarah?" i asked " I come to this place to get away form my dad" "your dad? why do you want to do that?" asked Rosie " oh he just gets a bit loud sometimes, so i come here for some quite" Rosie asked " why do you have wings, I've never seen a person with wings before, there pretty" " thank you, I have wings because I'm an angel" holly hell an angel i just met an Angel. i asked her " what type of angel?" she said " oh... I'm um... I'm an angel from hell" "wow" both rosie and i said she smiled. and since then her and Rosie have been best friends.

once i was finished with the car I went to go have a shower. after my shower my phone rang. it was Mia " hey Mia whats up?" " do you want to go shopping today i need some new shoes for school" " didn't you only just get some?" " yes but they were weekend shoes, i need school shoes" she said" i sighed " ok i will pick you up in ten" " yay thank you, see you soon" she squealed. Mia was the same age as me. her hair was onyx black long and shaved on one side and her eyes are scarlet red. we have been friends since kindergarten.

"hey mum" i called " I'm in the lounge room Hun" she said back " Mia wants new shoes so im going shoping ok" i told her " alright but have a drink please before you go" " ok i will bye" i gave her kiss and went to grab a drink. 

i was now out the front of Mia house. i knocked on the door and her older brother answered " hey Zoe!" "Max!"  i gave him a hug " when did you get back?" max is 22 and has been working with the vampire elders since he was 18. he was tall and had cut his black hair short  his eyes are more a candy red then Mias " Friday night" he said " well its nice to see you back, do you know if Mia is ready yet?" i asked " i am now" Mia called coming down the stairs. "hey about time" i teased " shush" "hey is that your car Zoe" max asked " oh that ,yeah that's mine" i said with a smirk " nice" max whistled " thankyou" "alright lets go" said Mia. i waved to max as we got in the car and drove to the mall.

Rosie p.o.v

for the past hour and a half Sarah and i have been racing in the big park that has lot of cover for us . she would always just win because shes in the air and i have to move around trees "hey im getting bored" i called up to Sarah. she flew down " ok what do you have in mind" she said as she folded back her wings. the good thing is that no human can see them if Sarah doesn't let them see. but she has to have them folded back or they might knock you out if you ran into them.  " do you want to go see a movie, we haven't been in a few weeks?" i asked her " yeah but i have to be home for dinner" she said " i know im the same".

It was a twenty minuet walk to the cinemas from the park but it didn't bother us. we were around the corner from the cinemas when i heard some guys calling at us. " hey you too come er" " just keep walking" Sarah said to me. " hey come back darl we just want to talk" I started to get a bit angry and when i get angry my fangs show. i stooped and was about to walk towards them when Sarah stoped me " don't" she said as she looked me in the eyes. " i just want to scare them a lil bit, that's all" i said calmly " i know but you might hurt them" " i wont" i promised her. she moved out of my way and i walked to the guys. " hey lil thing"  I smiled slightly " you must think that you are big men for tiring to get Little girls" " ay don't be like that love come for a drive with us" that pissed me of. i walked closer so that only they could hear and I let my fangs grow and smiled a big smile. the guys look freaked out " next time you try this SHIT again on any one, i will find out and i will drink you dry, go it" i told them while bearing my fangs. they nodded and i walked back to Sarah " see no one got hurt" i told her " good. i think you made them pee them selves" she laughed a little. " i know" i smiled " lets go "

Zoe's p.o.v 

" few im pooped" Mia says as we leave the last of the shoe stores. we've been to four and Mia tired on almost every shoe in the store " yeah im hungry, do you want something?" " ohhh yes" we both get a fruit smoothie and a subway sandwich with cookies. while were eating we talk about school. " so are you ready for our last year?" she asked with enthusiasm " yes, you?" " defiantly, im excited to see if there are any new boys this year" " i bet" i teased her and pushed her arm "oi, come on you can't say that some new boys might be fun?" "yeah i guess" i said quietly " oh come on Zoe, you haven't been on a date for two years" i didn't look her in the eyes and i shifted in my seat " Mia" " yes?" " I... haven't told you this but" " what that you like girls too" "what you knew!" I said with a bit of a raised voice " Zoe i have known you for years, you don't think i notice it when you were looking at me or some other random girl at times." i blushed " so you dont mine then?" i asked her shyly " no its fine" she tald me as she gave me hug. " thankyou".

Mia and i were now in my bedroom talking about telling my famliy that i like boys and girls. " just tell them after dinner" Mia said as she was walking up and down the room with her new heels " alright fine i will" i sad playing with one of my old teddy bears "good, oh and call me after ok" " i will" " good girl" i watched her try on a different pair when i heard Rosie and Sarah come home.

Rosie knocked on my door and walked in "hey Mia, nice shoes"  Rosie said " hi thank you " Mia replied with a wave. " hey um Zoe can i talk to you please ?" asked Rosie " yeah shut the door" she shut the door and her and Sarah went to sit on my bed with me " so whats wrong?" i asked. i could tell something was up coz Sara's wings were a mix of blue and red and that meant she was upset. Mia took off her shoes and sat on edge of the bed. Rosie started " well after we were done in the park we went to go see a movie" she stoped and looked to Sarah " we were almost to the cinemas when a few guys started to talk to us" Sarah continued for her. my face dropped and i looked at Mia she didn't look happy. " what happened?" i said to the both of them. Rosie looked up and said " i went to talk to them" "WHAT WHY" both Mia and i yelled. " hang on let me finish ok" Rosie said to us " i went up to them to scare them, i showed my fangs and told them to back away, that's all i did" oh thank fuck " OK alright, then what happened?" Sarah talked now " well Rosie said she didn't feel like sitting down for a movie so we went for a run" she stoped to look at Rosie. Rosie looked more pale then normal. i moved closer to Rosie and asked what happened. " while we were running i smelt something new." oh no this can not be good " so i went to look for the smell and.." and what Rosie what was it" Mia asked in a low voice. i had an idea. and it wasn't good. Rosie continued " i ran into it.. and it was big ... like as tall as dad" "JUST SAY IT" " it was a ... werewolf". 

A/N well this took me almost all day to do. until tomorrow :)