chapter one. New car

Zoe's pov

It was the the last week of summer holiday's and I was sitting by the pool with my little sister Rosie

the sun doesn't burn us. i like the felling of being warm. if only for a short time.

Rosie is fifteen and is half a head smaller then me, she has bright baby blue eyes and shoulder length vanilla blonde hair with purple tips. I am eighteen, I have deep amethyst purple eyes and long dark chocolate hair. I love my eyes., in the moon light they sparkle like diamond's.

I was about to jump in the pool when our mother called us inside. " can you two come in the living room please I would like to talk to you" " coming mom" said Rosie. I put my top back on and headed inside. once in the living room i sat down on the floor and ... sat on the lazy-boy chair. "whats up mum?" i asked. " well Zoe, as this is your last year, your farther and i have decide to buy you a new car" "what, are you for real?!". I already have a car but it was a second hand one and really need a fix up. " yes darling, we will go and choose one in a two days time". I mentally did a fist pump. I said thank you to mum and yelled a thank you up to dad in his study. I heard a slight giggle and a "your welcome honey" back. mum continued " and Rosie once Zoe has picked out her car we will go shopping for new school gear for you, as i noticed you looking at some bags the other day". " thank you mum".

Two days later.

I awoke in the best mood. I was getting my new car today. I all ready know what type of car that i want. a Porsche 911. Once I had a shower and got dressed. I headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. mum and dad were already heaving theirs. a glass of donated blood. mum was very beautiful, like me her eyes are purple but darker mum and i are the only vampires I know of that have this colour eye and her hair is much longer. dad has blonde hair that once was like ... but now its more like honey blonde but his eyes are as blue as ... " good morning" I said to them as I got myself a glass of blood. I was making some toast when .... came down the stairs " morning all" "good morning sweetheart" dad said. Once we all had finished our breakfast I asked mum what time we were going shopping. she said " before lunch, as i would like to have lunch in town". " can Sarah come with us mum please" asked ...  mum said " If her mum says its OK the she can come". " thank you, Ill call her now". Sarah is Rosie's best friend. Sarah is the same age as ... she has chin length golden blonde hair. i liked Sarah we got a long well. oh and shes an angel for hell. but only a few people know.

We were now at the Porsche dealership. Rosie and Sarah had gone across the road to the coffee shop while mum and I were looking around for my car. we were looking at one when a girl came by. " hello, how may i help you?" "hello" mum and i both said. "we were looking for a new car today a Porsche 911" said mum. " nice choice said the girl. " my name is Snow, my farther owns the place. i can show you the car" " thank you" i said.Snow was beautiful. her hair was a wonder full shade of dark brown with blonde underneath. she was taller then me but only just. she showed us were the car was and I may have jumped slightly when i saw it. "wow" i said out loud " yeah its nice " said... I opened the door to sit in the drivers side. "wow its so comfy". "would you like a test drive?" asked Snow "yes please" she handed me the keys and mum got in the passenger side." drive safe" said Snow i got the car started and took off. ten minutes later I was signing my name on the forms to the car. my brand new Porsche.