PAYBACK TIME - THE DARE

============================================

PAYBACK TIME

by: reader27®

============================================

1. THE DARE

EDMUND'S POV

Friday; the last day of the seniors at Anderson High.

I walk at the hallways searching for one very person. It's been hours since I've searching for him. I've been in the in the soccer field, library, class rooms, locker rooms, but still there's no sign of him. God! My ass would be dead if I won't find him. Then suddenly it hits me, I've never been in the bathroom.

I've made my way to the bathroom smiling that finally I'll be able to do the dare that get me into it. Though really, I'll be glad, very glad to do this dare. Just the thought of doing it made me flush red, just like the red apple that Snow White bites that put her into a deep sleep.

I felt vibration on my black skinny's pocket, my mobile phone. I fish it from the pocket where it was placed tightly and safely. I stop at the corner in front of the men's bathroom to answer the call from Luke.

"So have you done the dare yet?" he asked at the other line. I know his grinning right now, broadly for the prize if I won't be able to do the dare.

<<<FLASHBACK<<<

Thursday Night

"Okay guys! Let's party!" I shout at the small circle of friend I belong to.

Luke, Mark, Shane, Alice, Hunter, Larry, Stephanie, Nathan, and Mary get their own can of root beer as I lay the tray of cans of root beer at the floor. They are my only friends at Anderson High where we all go together. Nathan and Mary, Larry and Stephanie, and Hunter and Alice, are all a couple. Nathan, Stephanie, and Hunter are my cousins. Alice is my best friend... ever. Luke, Mark and Shane, are my suitors. They are all into me which I find so weird since the three of them can be classified to those hotties at Anderson High. Though I felt weird about it, I enjoy it. I mean not all the time a homosexual like me can be surrounded by three hot guys which are all fighting over just to get me. But none of the three of them caught my attention, that's the reason why we just stick to just being good friends. I only have an eye to one person. The person I really want, and madly to brush my lips with.

It's a Thursday night, and we're all having a little party at my room, with 2012 by Jay Sean playing on my stereo. Ever since this week comes we hang out to each of every house of each of us. Tomorrows gonna be the last school day... and just maybe my last day here at Los Angeles.