Chapter 6 Awakening

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gary - Where to late....

Arcanine - Don't worry....Extreme Speed....

Arcanine run so fast and follow the Helicopter....But only stop when they saw a sea in front of them that Arcanine can't cross....

Arcanine - Sorry Gary....Looks this is the e...

??? - Hey kid ride on me....

Gary look at the sky where he saw an old Charizard...

Gary - A Charizard....And I can understand him as well..

Charizard - Stop you're blabbering and ride....

Gary - Yeah! Arcanine return....

Charizard - Now hold on tight brat....

Charizard fly so fast which they reach the Helicopter in a flash.....Where they saw it land at Mt.Ember.....

Gary - So that's where Team RFS base....Hey land there...

Gary pointed at the place where no one can see....

Gary - Thanks Charizard....

Charizard - I'll get going then....

After that Gary sneaked at Team RFS base trying to find where is Traycey's Pokeballs and also Bulbasaur and also the evidence officer Jenny and Lance talking about....

Gary - I wonder where is it....

Gary walk in to room he sees in a stealth style....

After that Gary saw a room that is so dark he decided to go in their....

Gary - What a dark room...Looks like this annoying flame can be use.....

Gary said as he look at the flame in his hand that covering his whole body earlier......

While Gary's researching he saw a Purple Pokeball which has a name Oak in side of it is a little box and also a many documents that contains many data of Pokemon....And he also see the Pokeball of Traycey.....Along with the Azumarill that is on a cage....

Gary - This are all of them...And what is this Pokeball...And Azumarill don't worry I'll save you.....

Azumarill - Azuma..(Gary)

Gary - Huh that's weird she didn't talk as well....

Grunt - Who's there???

Gary - What o-oh....!!!

Grunt open the door the he saw Gary....Since Gary can't hide because he can't take off the fire in his hand....

Grunt - What an intruder....And what with that hand d-d-don't tell me you're a demon....

Gary - That's right I'm a demon try to catch me and I'll curse you to death now let me through...Kekeke....

The grunt was scared and run away....

Grunt - Ahh hellppp meee!!!!I've been cursed!!!!

Gary - Hahahaha!!! Is that guy and idiot!!?

The grunt who was scared and run away bumped into someone.....

Grunt - Aww!! Ahh Danny - Sama...

Danny - What's Wrong!!??

Grunt - There's a demon their at the forbidden room....😱😱

Danny - Huhh! No way a demon,, Are you and idiot!!??Get out on the way.....

Gary left the room and tried to leave when he was called by this Danny guy.....

Danny - Hey you!!!

Gary - O-oh!!

Danny - Who're you bastard!!??

Gary - Kekeke! I'm a demon, don't you dare interfere with my adventure or I'll curse you...Kekekekeke....

Danny - Huh!! Do you think you can scare me with that...Maybe you're the one who's cursed brat......I'm Danny Admin of Team RFS faction R.....Ampharos come out.....

Ampharos - Amppp....(Get ready)

Gary - Looks I can't get outta here without fighting this guy......Blastoise let's blast this idiot.....

Blastoise - Blasttt....(I'll blast you into pieces )

GARY VS DANNY (RFS ADMIN)
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Danny - Use Zap cannon......

Ampharos - Ampl.....

Gary - Withdraw....

Blastoise - Toise....

Gary - Are you okay Blastoise???

Blastoise - Blast....

Blastoise nodded....

Gary - Now use Giga Impact....

Blastoise - Blasttt.....

Danny - Thunder bolt.....

Ampharos - Amppp.....

Blastoise - Blassstt...

Blastoise screamed in pain the fainted....

Gary - Blastoise return thanks!!

Danny - What now kid.....

Gary - Go Arcanine.....Flamethrower....

Arcanine - Got it Gary.....Here I go.....

Gary - What he still can talk!!??

Arcanine breath a flame from its mouth then attack that has almost melt the whole place.....

Danny - W-What's that!!??

Danny said in fear.....

Gary - Wow that's awesome Arcanine if it didn't miss maybe that guy is already turned to ashes right.....

Arcanine - Yeah!! But what was that this is the first I feel that....POWER...

They said then ran away.......
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Meanwhile....

Drew - What's that!!?

Drew wondered as he hear an explosion....Then he quickly go there to see what is happening.....When Drew go to see he also saw Misty and May going but then he spotted Gary which he stopped Misty and May....

Drew - Stoppp!

Misty - What are you saying there is am intruder....

Drew - Yeah and the intruder is Gary.....

Misty  - So what??

Drew - Don't be an idiot Misty if Gary ever escaped we will be known as member of Team RFS....

Misty - Like hell he will escaped here this our base you know.....

May - But I think Drew has a point....

May said as she pointed hes finger towards the place that Arcanine melted....

Misty - W-what dud he do that....

Drew - Right!!!!

Guys I want to asks for your vote

THAT'S ALL THANKS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
AND ALSO COMMENT FOR YOU OPINION AS WELL....