BEN Drowned x Reader

Start from the beginning

He chuckles, pulling away to kiss your jawline. He nips at your neck, drawing a squeak. He bites again, making you wince. He licks it to apologize, pulling a whimper from your lips. Reluctantly, he lets your wrists go to push your shirt up. He laughs against your stomach when he sees you're wearing a green bra that matches his tunic.

Kissing your cheek he mutters in your ear, "You're adorable. I could almost forgive you because of this," before going back to kissing your body.

You sit up so he can pull your shirt free, throwing it behind him before grabbing your boob, squeezing it. You keep your body sprawled under him, letting his gaze flow down it when he pulls back. He smiles, tracing a line straight down your navel. His touch makes you shiver, a soft sigh slipping out.

You sit up, reaching around to unclasp your bra for him. He takes your hands away, putting them up under his tunic, moving so you're straddling him. Smirking, he sits back, watching you with eyes clouded with lust.

You bend forward, kissing him, pushing his shirt up over his body. A fever takes over, pressing you into him, holding him tighter, kissing him deeper. He holds you to him, taking your bra away and lays both of you down. He pulls back, still grinning, his eyes glowing.

Your core is hot and tight, clenching around nothing, making you whine when he spreads your legs, putting himself against your wetting cunt. His hand slips under your pants and underwear, pushing through your soaked folds and chuckles, licking the length of your neck. You whine, arching into him and fighting every urge you have to beg him.

"You're so wet..." He purrs, pinching your clit. "You want me so badly it's tearing you apart." He kisses your jaw lightly, lovingly, as he shoves a finger deep inside you. You moan, fisting the sheets. "Tell me. Tell me and I'll make this feel so much better. I'll forgive you." His voice is like honey, dripping over you with all of it's sweetness and deadly origin.

"Please." You squeak, moaning louder as another finger is pushed in, scissoring deep in your cunt. The knot is so tight, you fight to keep yourself remotely grounded. "Please, fuck me. I need you. I need you inside me. So badly it hurts." You manage between breaths, letting out a loud whine when one of his fingers hits a special spot deep in your core.

You can't fight it; you're moaning his name, cursing him in all his perfection as your body responds in the most glorious ways to his touch and love, to the simplest flick of his finger buried deep inside you. He kisses you, swallowing your words as he strips your remaining garments away.

The head of his dick rubs through your folds, sending a violent shiver through your body, your nerves threatening to explode. His mouth is grinning against yours, struggling to breath already. A single, short thrust and he's fully sheathed deep in your clenching cunt. He groans darkly into you, gripping the pillows as his own senses are overloaded. He pulls up, panting, biting his lip until it's bleeding as he waits for you to relax around him. He can barely move inside you, pressing all around his shaft, legs clenched around his waits so tightly you vaguely wonder if you've cut off circulation.

You force your muscles to let up, almost frothing at the mouth when he moves. He pulls out, leaving a vacuum of still-rising heat before pushing in again. In and out. Empty to full. Nothing to unimaginable ecstasy. Your head is so high in the clouds, you can barely focus on his eyes squeezed shut, his lips slightly parted as he pants and moans, barely moving to praise you and curse you. Your thoughts are too scattered to reply, your body almost going numb it's so full of feeling.

It hurts when he twitchs, pushing deeper into you by hiking your leg onto his shoulder. He gets faster, relentlessly crashing into your core, hitting every spot that makes you scream and beg for more. You hold onto the bed for dear life as a fresh high crashes onto you, clouding your vision, your hearing, your everything except the knot exploding around him. Your body is a shaking mess while he bites your shoulder, pulling out, cumming hard on your stomach. His moans vibrate through your body.

Sweaty and out of breath, you don't try to move while stars dance in your vision. Yor juices leaking onto the bedsheets, his hot, sticky seed dripping off your body. His mouth slack against your vaguely-soar shoulder.

You manage to pull your soul back to your body, lifting a heavy hand to wind it through his hair. He lets loose a breathy chuckle, unsteadily shaking his head against your neck. You laugh, as it's the only thing you can get your body to do.

He kisses your neck, your jaw, your lips with feather-light delicacy. "You're too damn tight." He repeats for what must be the hundredth time.

You hum, letting him sit up a little. "You're too big."

He smirks and shakes his head, reaching around to finally undo the braids you'd done. Rolling your eyes, you pull his hands away from his head and kiss him. He relaxes into you again, holding you by the waist with such a loving embrace, you can feel yourself wetting again.

"Round two?" You ask, pausing from the liplock.

He groans, biting his lip. "You're going to be the death of me, woman. But I can't stay like this for much longer."

You pout, making him chuckle and kiss your cheek. "How long does it take for you to recharge?"

He thinks for a minute and shrugs. "A couple hours?"

You grin, grabbing his tunic from the edge of the bed and pulling it on, laying down again. "Just enough time for me to take a nap."

He looks at you in his shirt, loose around your sweaty body, and pouts. "You're a demonness." He grumbles, getting up as his body shrinks, picking up his leggings.

You hear him grumble and mutter as he looks for something else to wrap up in, but you're too tired to really listen. Your body is shot, your mind already shutting your senses down as unconsciousness takes you.