CHAPTER 9

When we get to National City, I sigh and guide the Titans to the DEO. I tell them to be quiet and to wait outside.

I walk inside and as soon as I do, Kara comes up and hugs me tightly.

"Thank god you're okay!" She says. She lets go of the hug and smiles at me. She looks behind me and looks back at me; confused.

"Um, who are they?" She asks pointing to the titans. I smile at her and motion them inside. "This is my cousin; Starfire. And, these are her friends."

Kara smiles and shakes Starfire's hand. "And who are you?" Robin asks.

"Oh im sorry, Im-" She turns to me and asks. "Do I say my real name?" I shrug and she turns back to them.

"Im Supergirl... A.K.A Kara Danvers." Robin's mouth opens and he smiles.

"Superman's... Cousin?" Robin asks. Kara nods and the Titans begin to freak out.

"Guys! She's just a regular person." I say. Kara gives me the side-eye and I nod at her.

--

The next morning, I wake up to Cyborg singing and the smell of bacon. I get out of bed and see all the titans sitting around the kitchen island.

"Heyy!" Cyborg says. I smile and yawn. "I'm going for a fly," I say. I walk into my room, and put on my suit, and fly up into the air.

I fly to my favourite spot and lay down, and look at the clouds. I hear my stomach rumble, so I fly back to the loft, and see Beast Boy and Cyborg playing video games.

"Hey, guys!" I say. They look at me and smile and shut off their game.

"What's the plan for today, Captain?" Cyborg asks me jokingly. I chuckle and say. "Well, I have to go to work... Which im dreading, but after that... We can do fun stuff, make a list or something."

Cyborg and Beast Boy look at me; confused. "You want us to... Make a list?" Beast boy asks.

"I-i mean... you don't have to.."

"WE LOVE LISTS!" they both yell in unison. I chuckle and grab two pieces of paper and two markers.

I quickly put on my work outfit and glasses and smile at the boys. "I'll be back soon. Say hi to everyone else for me when they get back from wherever they are."

They nod and wave at me as I walk out of the apartment.

I call Kara and we agree we would both meet at the DEO, and walk together.

"Hey!" I say walking over to her. She smiles and hugs me, and we begin to walk. "Um, there's something Winn wanted me to tell you.." Kara said.

I nod at her and she begins. "Well, Winn never told William you didn't like him. H-he still thinks you two are a thing."

I stop walking and turn my hand into a fist. I sigh deeply and fake a smile, and keep walking.

"It's fine. I-i can just tell him... O-or not." I say to myself.

--

Once we get to Cat-Co, I sit at my desk and begin to write.

James leans over to me and asks. "Did kara tell yo-"

"Yes, I know." I interrupt. He sits back up and continues to write. "I-im sorry, that was mean.. I-i just has a lot going on right now."

He smiles and says. "Talk to me about it at lunch?" I nod and we both continue to work.

--

At lunch, I was in the lounge eating a sandwich when William comes over to me. "Hey, I haven't seen you all weekend!" He says.

I chuckle and say. "Ya, I was really busy." He smiles and stands up. "You have a good lunch, I'll be in my office."

I smile at him and he kisses my forehead and leaves the lounge. Then, James comes over to me.

"Ready to talk?" He asks. I sigh and nod.

"Okay, First. I get knocked out by the one thing that can kill me. second, I have five crazy teenagers living in my house. Third, I have to avoid Nia at all costs because every time I see her, brainy is always around, then ill start crying. Fourth, Brainy keeps trying to talk to me, and I want to but I can't ruin his and Nia's relationship. And fifth, Brainy is in love with me."

James' eyes widen and he stutters to get out a word. "W-wow... That... is a lot."

I nod and he says. "I recommend talking to him."

I sigh and put my head in my hands. "Oh! And six, William thinks we're dating, and I don't have the heart to break up with him."

I stand up and say. "I'm going to get some water." I walk out of the lounge, and into the kitchen where I see...

William making out with some girl.

"What is going on here?!" I ask. William pulls away from the girl and approaches me. "Olivia it's not what it looks like i-"

"No, just forget it. Were over!"

I walk out of the kitchen with a grin on my face and run to Kara. "What? What is it?!" She asks.

"William was cheating on me this whole time!" I say happily. "That's not good."

"No, it is! I had an excuse to break up with him and I did! I'm free!" She laughs and says.

"Well, yay!" I chuckle and say.

"Oh, I have a favour. Care to help me with five chaotic teenagers?" She sighs and says.

"Fine, but you owe me. And I know exactly how you can make it up to me.."